This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite prizes disney item?

With the other board about collections, I figure i'd as this question: What is your MOST prized disney (disneyland) item? you can ONLY choose one. Mine would probably be my Indiana Jones temple or Oblisk sculpture (it's a tie, both are pretty rare but the Oblisk I've only found like once). What is yours?
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Re: Favorite prizes disney item?

Purchased a HERO prop from POTC in 2001: Barbossa's crocodile tooth earring. It's cool to see it in the movie, then look to see it on my wall (however it may only be cool to me, as I am easily entertained...)

Comment

I have my original signature book since I was 5 that is no longer made. It's over 25 years old. :lol:

Comment

I'd say my Shag autographed mug from the 50th. I love Shag art, and I think at the moment...that is what I'd least want to part with in my items.

Comment

My July 17th, 2005 map.

Comment

Comment

I have a glass from club 33 but I don't think it's worth much...
              "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Hmmm... mine isn't "Disneyland" per say, but it is my most prized Disney object. When I was a kid, my older sister gave me a Disneyworld pop up book she got many years before I was born when my father took her to WDW. Circa 1976, i think. Anyways I was very poor growing up so I would use that book to imagine myself at Disney and on those rides. It was a pop up of Jungle cruise, Haunted Mansion, Swiss Family Robinson, Small World, etc. All the standards. Suprisingly that book is in very good condition, being that it was a prized possesion of a 5 year old. But I took very good care of my imagination and that book.

Gone but not forgotten.

Comment

I have a Disneyland mug from the early 60's that my aunt purchased for me.

I also have several items from Club 33 as well that are pretty cool.

I think, though that my favorite "piece" of DL is one of the CM pea coats that they wear at night. It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Comment

I have a Jiminey figurine which is on my desk. I love it!
                    sigpic
                    C'mon everybody, here we go!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X