Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If money was no object...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If money was no object...

    ...and you had all the land for it. Things such as permits, finding contracters, maintenance, staffing and planning are not an issue. Would there be any part of the DLR you'd recreate to say, be in your backyard to enjoy whenever? A certain attraction, area, maybe even a restaurant?

  • #2
    Re: If money was no object...

    Well, as hard as one might try, the original Disneyland can never be duplicated. If money was no object, I would just move to a nice little So Cal suburb and then I really could enjoy Disneyland anytime I wanted!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: If money was no object...

      Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
      ...and you had all the land for it. Things such as permits, finding contracters, maintenance, staffing and planning are not an issue. Would there be any part of the DLR you'd recreate to say, be in your backyard to enjoy whenever? A certain attraction, area, maybe even a restaurant?
      I know it's creepy, but the pirate bar scene in POTC. Good thread, Hatter!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: If money was no object...

        It would have to be the Haunted Mansion. All of it!
        **************************************
        :captain: Brian9549

        Relive fond Memories of The Country Bears
        The Country Bear Vacation Hoedown!
        The Country Bear Jamboree
        The Country Bear Christmas Show

        Come see my other vids on google and youtube, just search for brian9549 or click here or here or here

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: If money was no object...

          I've always told my family that if I ever won the Lotto or just had a lot of money, I'd make my house to look exactly like the Haunted Mansion, only bigger. It would be neat to have a Story Book Land in my backyard though with the boats and the little houses.
          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: If money was no object...

            The Enchanted Tiki Room -- complete with the Tiki Juice Bar so I could have Dole Whips FOREVER!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: If money was no object...

              Originally posted by Belle626 View Post
              The Enchanted Tiki Room -- complete with the Tiki Juice Bar so I could have Dole Whips FOREVER!!
              Ahhh...good idea, Belle--welcome to MiceChat, by the way.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: If money was no object...

                Pre-1998 Tomorrowland. Complete with Peoplemover, Skyway, ATIS, Circlevision, Rocket Jets rightly atop the PM platform!
                HDAlien

                -----------------------------------------------------
                "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: If money was no object...

                  I'd have a Skyway bucket take me to work every day! I only live 4 miles from my office.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: If money was no object...

                    Originally posted by HDAlien View Post
                    Pre-1998 Tomorrowland. Complete with Peoplemover, Skyway, ATIS, Circlevision, Rocket Jets rightly atop the PM platform!
                    Amen!!!!!!!!!!!! That is what I'd love to see as well.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: If money was no object...

                      Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                      I've always told my family that if I ever won the Lotto or just had a lot of money, I'd make my house to look exactly like the Haunted Mansion, only bigger. It would be neat to have a Story Book Land in my backyard though with the boats and the little houses.
                      That goes along with my House of Mystery I would build if I won the lottery.


                      But I would choose The Golden Horseshoe. I'd have it in my house.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: If money was no object...

                        Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                        Ahhh...good idea, Belle--welcome to MiceChat, by the way.
                        Thanks!! It's nice to find a community of people that love Disneyland as much as I do!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: If money was no object...

                          I would install the monorail in various communities so that people can finally see that monorails can be used efficiently for real mass transit. They are cheaper to build then subways and commuter rail lines and best of all they do not tie up traffic on the ground.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: If money was no object...

                            Jungle Cruise...with real animals. It would be awesome to have all that greenery and life around my home (all the animals would have to be trained though to not eat my kids.)

                            A little piece of heaven

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: If money was no object...

                              The indiana Jones que line
                              "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

                              http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude



                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X