This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Little spotted in DCA.

According to the Disneyland report,Chicken little(or whatever his name is) and the other characters from the upcoming movie have been spotted greeting guests inside the gates of Disney's California Adventure. Has anyone seen this?

Haven't seen it and I was there twice this past week.

Comment

Originally posted by DCADude
      According to the Disneyland report,Chicken little(or whatever his name is) and the other characters from the upcoming movie have been spotted greeting guests inside the gates of Disney's California Adventure. Has anyone seen this?

Oh yay! One more reason not to visit DCA.
      What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Comment

umm you havent seen the movie so whats your point?

Comment

The movie looks funny

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

His costume looks great... the ugly duckling is... UGLY though, lol
            Joey AKA "dlfreak"
            www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
            If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
            Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

I've seen them. They were really creepy.

Comment

Its Zach Braff and Garry Marshall as voices---jews voicing Chickens it doesn't get any funnier...Unless Harry Shearer, Steve Zahn, Catherine Zeta Jonas,
                Patrick Stewart, Adam West, Fred willard, Don Knotts, Joan Cusack, also voice chararcters...

Comment

Amy Sedaris is also involved somewhere in there, who isn't Jewish, but is just as exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by yensid98
                    Oh yay! One more reason not to visit DCA.
                    I agree. I absolutely hate computer animation. They killed traditional animation and replaced it with this junk and you guys are supporting that. That is why I dont like these kind of movies.

Comment

I totally disagree. I mean c'mon, the last cartoon was lilo and stitch and that movie sucked big time. they going to put out what makes money, which is comp. animation. so how did the guests react to the characters?

Comment

the sequel for direct to DVd is already done.. called

Chicken2 Little "too late" :devil:
                        "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Send him On Over to NOS and Lets have some Chicken Gumbo
                          -----------------------------------------------
                          DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Chicken Little will probably demonstrate how import the Pixar relationship is for Disney.

Comment

I saw him back stage behind the "Greetings" store about a week ago.
                              "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!
                              Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
                              "
                              -- Walter Elias Disney, July 17, 1955 approx 4:35PM

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X