Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Trip Report- February 16, 2007

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report- February 16, 2007

I went to Disneyland today, and there were some crowds.

As I walked down Main Street, Cruella was about to go backstage when I noticed her. I quickly got up for a photo, although she kind of pushed me away.

I decided to head on over to Adventureland, and climbed Tarzan's treehouse. Here are some aerial shots while I was on there.

More later on today.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Re: Trip Report- February 16, 2007

Awesome report!

Comment

Nice TR so far......And the only reason why Cruella pushed you away was because she waas gonna miss her hair and nail appointment....we all know that...lol

Comment

Great so far!

Comment

awesome job so far! i always love your pics! can't wait for the rest!
          A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
          :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Continuing where I left off, I decided to head on over to Mickey's Toontown for a ride on Roger Rabbit. I walked through the castle and found this.

This is a golden spike driven into the ground that marks the geological center of the entire park.

I was just about to enter Toontown when I noticed something: The Princess Faire wasn't even opened, and there was already a huge line!

Roger Rabbit was only 5 minutes, and I took the opprotunity.

To be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by TheRockr View Post
              This is a golden spike driven into the ground that marks the geological center of the entire park.
              Not true. it was a sightline used in the building of the park. This urban legend has been torn up and trashed in so many ways.

Comment

Great pictures from the tree house. What a beautiful day!

Comment

great second set of pics.....Can't wait to see the rest...any more character pics??

Comment

Part 3:

After exiting Roger Rabbit, I was headed out of Toontown and noticed some classic characters going for a ride on Mad Tea Party.

I headed over to the Haunted Mansion where the wait was also just 5 minutes.

After exiting, it was such a nice day that I got a picture of Tom Sawyer Island.

I was on my way through Adventureland when some pirates named Orin and Mad Eye were around. Mad Eye was a little creepy, and never spoke one word.

I headed on over to Pizza Port for lunch. By that time, my Fastpass for Rockin' Space Mountain had expired, so I ate, waited 15 minutes for it to digest, and headed on the ride.

I decided to make a trip to California Adventure, and I noticed some new characters on the Backlot.

Trip report to be concluded soon!

Comment

I love the pictures. That pirate on the left was funny when we were there last time, he came up to my daughter & was trying to convince her she didn't have to pay for the pants she was getting...he was so serious and I was trying not to laugh.

Comment

FROZONE!! Cool! I've never seen him before. I too took a photo with Orin the Pirate and he tried to be sneaky and steal something out of my purse! True Pirate. I caught him though.

Comment

CONCLUSION!!!

After getting Frozone, I noticed Mr. Incredible and got in line.

I then headed back to Disneyland for more riding. By 2:30, I got thirsty, and headed for the refreshment stand on Main Street and got a water. Just then, a Dapper Dan was talking to some people. I decided to get a picture with him.

I decided to hang out to break from the park. By 2:45, Alice, Mad Hatter, Peter Pan, and Mary Poppins came for a game of musical chairs. While they were playing, I ran into a member from Micechat:

EAGLEWINGS!

At 3:00, I left. My ride had arrived.

Overall, it was surprisingly hot for a day in mid-February. Lines were moderately crowded, even though the lines were getting long when I left.
                          I didn't get any familiar characters today because I wanted to get some new ones (as you can see).

THE END

Comment

Great pictures - I was so happy to meet you last Sunday! I looked for Eaglewings too - but never did catch her.
                            sigpic
                            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                              Great pictures - I was so happy to meet you last Sunday! I looked for Eaglewings too - but never did catch her.
                              Yeah, I was surprised when I found her.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X