Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Is anyone able to post or post a link to that fameous pic of Walt and the Castle?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone able to post or post a link to that fameous pic of Walt and the Castle?

Hi.

I wish to print this out on 4 pages.

You know the one... where Walt is walking under the castle with his jacket over his shoulder.

Because I am blowing it up to 4 pages, the larger the file the better I suppose.

Thank you.
    sigpicDisney Road

Re: Is anyone able to post or post a link to that fameous pic of Walt and the Castle?

If it is too big, I link is fine!

Thanks again
    sigpicDisney Road

Comment

Re: Is anyone able to post or post a link to that fameous pic of Walt and the Castle?

Here you go Beatle buddy!

http://www.dizpins.com/archives/imag...alt_castle.jpg

Comment

Here's a hi-res version.

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/2...tcastlejj9.jpg

Comment

I had this pic blown up and printed by shutterfly. Its framed and in my living room
          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
          Help support the site you love:
          -Visit the MiceChat store
          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I heard that Walt never knew that photo was taken of him.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen View Post
              I had this pic blown up and printed by shutterfly. Its framed and in my living room

That is exactly what I am going to do!!!
              sigpicDisney Road

Comment

I can't beleive Eisner had the nerve to give that to Diane Disney Miller at the 50th event. Like she had never seen it before.
                ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Thank you everyone!
                  sigpicDisney Road

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X