Disneyland has had many Traditions. Here's an unexpected one we rarely think about! A tradition of organs.
- King Arthur's Caurosel- We all love the music playing right? Well, it's being played live by a player Organ and other musical instruments. It's located behind the Dumbo attraction.
- King Triton's Caurosel- Once Again the music right?? Well it's the same playing organ only it's playing California tunes for the entire Paradise Pier.
- Penny Arcade-We all love to put a quarter into it and choose a song right?? Yes, this organ can play songs selected by whoever decides to put a quarter into the slot next to it!
- Rodger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin- When we enter the gag factory we are greeted by a organ playing funny music that we hear throughout the scene.
- Disney's Electrical Parade- We all love the Dumbo Segment right. Well, the first float in the segment has a circus animal pulling a car which features Prince John from Robin Hood playing a pipe organ which sounds throughout the Dumbo Segment.
- Haunted Mansion-Here's the most obvious, the Famous Ballroom Scene where you see a ghost organist playing the renowned pipe organ which originally belonged to Captain Nemo in the movie 20,000 Leauges Under the Sea!