Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

My space mountain idea!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My space mountain idea!!

I was thinking about how in space mountain if you go on it several times you can pretty much know where the turns are. So I was thinking that if you put two track switches in the track (one at the top of the 2nd lift hill and the other somewhere in the middle) Each time you ride it would be different.
    Click here for most recent TR with night shots of Tomorrowland! (WDW)

WDW Photo update <Hidden Mickeys - Details - and SM with the lights on>

Re: My space mountain idea!!

Interesting...But why would disney actually do something good to a ride
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

I think they should add a loop - and this time I'm not joking. Go figure. LOL

...Joe...

Comment

Do whatever...just get the Rockin garbage out of there. SM isn't exciting when you can see the tracks.

Comment

Especially after seeing the track lit up I don't know how without either somehow expanding the building or drastically reorganizing the ride they could put in a loop. The building in Orlando is so much bigger that if the SM in Anaheim had one the same size it'd tower over Main Street. Though a loop in space would be awesome.
          I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

Comment

Originally posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
            I think they should add a loop - and this time I'm not joking. Go figure. LOL

...Joe...
            I agree, but I didn't think you could invoke "the loop" while being serious...I'll have to look into this...

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
              I agree, but I didn't think you could invoke "the loop" while being serious...I'll have to look into this...

Are the rules of the loop similar to those of the goat trick, or the shed?

Comment

Originally posted by Mtsplash View Post
                I was thinking about how in space mountain if you go on it several times you can pretty much know where the turns are. So I was thinking that if you put two track switches in the track (one at the top of the 2nd lift hill and the other somewhere in the middle) Each time you ride it would be different.

This is an idea I had too, but I think they should apply it to something new rather than tinker with the old and still good.

Like say if there was a CARS attraction, depending on what character vehicle you board on, you will be taken down a different journey. (and not a fake different journey like indiana jones!).

There's also various things they can do with it. Ever see the handicap boarding station at Space? how the entire track slides over so the train doesn't clog up the entire area. They can DO that for a ride, in pitch darkness, have something approach you from the front that you don't want to wait and see what it is, and then you go backwards barely escaping.

etc etc etc.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I thought about this a while back, for the day/night switch that Rockin' was originally supposed to be. But there is simply not enough room in the show building to do build something like this.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X