This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds of Disneyland Book

So far, I have really enjoyed reading this book that accompanied the 6 CD set, but I thought one part was a little "Harris/Pressler"-ized:

Disneyland permanently welcomed Winnie the Pooh and his friends on April 11, 2003. The colorful, happy attraction was an instantaneous hit, and scores of the little bear's fans greeted its arrival with a hearty "hip-hip-Pooh-ray!"
    Are they talking about all 10 people that really like it and wait in its huge, grueling, 30second wait in the dead of the summer heat? Anyway, otherwise the rest of what I have read has been very interesting and detailed with backstories of attractions that I never knew.
    What does everyone else think of the book?

I have enjoyed reading that book. Lots of very interesting information and stories.

And you have to give them some slack on the PR stuff. Not like they could come out and say how horrible the ride is. And little kids do enjoy the ride - at least the first time.

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

Comment

That's hilarious!!! Can you imagine the laughs as the writers passed the copy around the office! Guess they had to write something, and the truth about that particular attraction, sadly, wouldn't exactly have been something to celebrate.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X