X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Weeks

Woo Hoo!!

Just wanted to say, Im there in 2 weeks!!!!!

After planning for 6 months, the countdown begins!!!

Thanks for letting me celebrate here for a moment.
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

wish i was going that soon, have fun!!
    wdw-87 fort wilderness with fam.
    00 off property with future wife
    00 carribean beach with fam. for x-mas
    01 all star ask her to marry me also x-mas
    02 off property with inlaws
    03 polynesian with wife and fam. 3 days from wed.
    06 port orleans french quarters with wife for one day

Comment

Hopefully I can meet up with you, but getting darn close to cruising with the Mouse, so not sure if I'll make that Sunday's meet!
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

A month and a half for me! I can't wait! I'm jealous you get to go so soon Melly! Have fun!
        Originally posted by drunkmom
        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
          Hopefully I can meet up with you, but getting darn close to cruising with the Mouse, so not sure if I'll make that Sunday's meet!

I was just looking on line at the cruise thinking maybe that should be next years vacation. I want all the details when you get back!
          Mellymouse

Comment

Thanks you guys for the good wishes! I havent been since last year and all my sisters and their families are going with us so this should be a great trip!
            Mellymouse

Comment

This cruise is only for 12 weeks on the West Coast, hopefully it will test out well and return next year.

- Wolfette

Comment

I thought it was an every summer thingie... bummer...
                Ill just have to fly to Florida next year

This might sound lame but Ive never been on a cruise and the web page doesnt say it, are the meals included in the price or do you pay for those seperatly?

Im trying to figure out how much I would have to save to do this trip.
                Mellymouse

Comment

Meals are included, but it's not cheap......we paid over $5000.00 for 2 cabins and we don't have to fly there. Drinks are not included, excursions are not included, and of course spending money is not included.....we figure $100.00 a day per person. Some meals have extra charges also. Oh, don't forget tips!

- Wolfette

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X