This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSI Construction Photos, Filming In DCA

Was at the park Wednesday and took a few shots of the TSI construction fron the Mark Twain

Also while we were there they were filming in DCA. Anyone know what this is for?

IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Re: TSI Construction Photos, Filming In DCA

Interesting, any idea what they were filming for?
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

The Suite Life promo/episode?

Cool pics, thanks!

Comment

Cool pics of TSI!

Comment

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
          Interesting, any idea what they were filming for?
          For the Univision show Cristina some little girl was celebrating her 15th birthday and she was taken around the Disneyland Resort.

So awesome to see real work finally being done on the island!!
          Last edited by Wally; 02-23-2007, 05:10 PM. Reason: mention TSI
          "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

I thought they were filming something from High School Musical, no? The pics from Tom Sawyers Island are the best so far - they really are destructing and then constructing!

Comment

wow! thanx for the update! cool pics of TSI! :thumbup:
              A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
              :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

maybe they're filiming High School Musical 2 there?
                and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, all.

I rode the Twain because of Al's article about the shape it was in. I'd been on her several times in the last few months and had seen what looked like sloppy work on the engine and had seen some dry rot before but...

Al and DB's pics are right, it's truely sad.
                  Maybe a group e-mail to TDA/Burbank or an online petion is in order here... but I digress.

Anyway I just got wrapped up in TSI. I didn't even get pictures of the very best part, the center of the island is visible from the upper decks of the Twain and what looks to be some sort of "Cove" (I got the impression it had some inlet of water)area is partially visible from the middle deck (much of it under tarp)....but it was getting dark so I had no chance to retake more pictures from the TOP deck <HINT, HINT, HINT>

As for the filming I was just really impressed with the idea of getting to drive my car around DCA. Man would Pep Rally be REALY different.
                  IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Very impressive TSI pics. I am going for a trip 03/4-03/06 and I am for sure going to ride the Twain, I have not done that for centuries! This trip since it is away from Thanksgiving or NYE, I am determined to do things I don't normally do (like do Walk in Walt's Footsteps) Thank you for the post, I am for sure adding this to the itinery.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X