Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman's AP should be revoked!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Woman's AP should be revoked!!!

    Ok, the kids and I went to the park today (yeah, I braved taking two kids under the age of 3 by myself!!!!). The couple of hours we were there in the daytime were great. It was crowded as always but not that bad as we got to go on the rides we wanted. People were courteous, especially the teenagers. Around 3:30pm we decided to head home and then that's when every good thing about the day went out the door due to ONE woman!

    We couldn't board the tram as the front was full and it would have been too difficult to fold up my double stroller with the kids and sit somewhere else. So we were the only ones left in line and then another family (father, mother and baby) came up and waited with us. Eventually the next tram headed our way and the people were being unloaded. I got the kids and proceeded to lift the double stroller on the tram when this heavy set woman and some other people with her pushed me, the kids, and the stroller away and boarded the tram. I thought to myself, how (expletive) rude! None of them had either a wheelchair or a stroller. I thought and so did the other family that was waiting in line that it was more than insensitive to cut in line and out of all places....THE TRAM just to sit in the front. Oh, and none of the other rows were full either. I couldn't take it anymore and didn't want to wait for the next tram just because they took up the seats so I picked up the stroller and put it between all of them. One of them, (I assume it was her daughter who was older than me) said "oh, geez, I guess I have to move to another row then". She jumped over the seat into the row behind us and took over the row the poor family that was waiting with us as they were attempting to board. They glared at her while I glared at the heavy set woman the led her entourage onto the tram. Then out of this woman's mouth just nearly floored me. As I glared at her for being so rude she looked at me and said "well hun, I'm able to sit here because I'm an AP holder".

    I almost opened my big mouth and let her have it but because of the kids I kept my mouth shut. I just wanted to tell her off and say, I don't care if you are the Queen of England, there were two families waiting patiently with children in line to board this tram with large strollers and what gives you the right to cut in line ahead of us just because you are an AP holder. Sorry sister but I'm an AP holder too and it doesn't give me the right to run around the park like I own it and neither you. If an AP meant a free pass to the front of the line then woman more than half of everyone in the park or even waiting in line for this tram would have been shoving you out of the way too.

    But I didn't and kept my mouth shut but gotta love my son (the soon to be 3 year old) he knew I was upset at her and he looked at her, he curled his nose, pointed his finger at her and said "BAD". :lol:

  • #2
    Originally posted by Mrs.Newseditor44
    Ok, the kids and I went to the park today (yeah, I braved taking two kids under the age of 3 by myself!!!!). The couple of hours we were there in the daytime were great. It was crowded as always but not that bad as we got to go on the rides we wanted. People were courteous, especially the teenagers. Around 3:30pm we decided to head home and then that's when every good thing about the day went out the door due to ONE woman!

    We couldn't board the tram as the front was full and it would have been too difficult to fold up my double stroller with the kids and sit somewhere else. So we were the only ones left in line and then another family (father, mother and baby) came up and waited with us. Eventually the next tram headed our way and the people were being unloaded. I got the kids and proceeded to lift the double stroller on the tram when this heavy set woman and some other people with her pushed me, the kids, and the stroller away and boarded the tram. I thought to myself, how (expletive) rude! None of them had either a wheelchair or a stroller. I thought and so did the other family that was waiting in line that it was more than insensitive to cut in line and out of all places....THE TRAM just to sit in the front. Oh, and none of the other rows were full either. I couldn't take it anymore and didn't want to wait for the next tram just because they took up the seats so I picked up the stroller and put it between all of them. One of them, (I assume it was her daughter who was older than me) said "oh, geez, I guess I have to move to another row then". She jumped over the seat into the row behind us and took over the row the poor family that was waiting with us as they were attempting to board. They glared at her while I glared at the heavy set woman the led her entourage onto the tram. Then out of this woman's mouth just nearly floored me. As I glared at her for being so rude she looked at me and said "well hun, I'm able to sit here because I'm an AP holder".

    I almost opened my big mouth and let her have it but because of the kids I kept my mouth shut. I just wanted to tell her off and say, I don't care if you are the Queen of England, there were two families waiting patiently with children in line to board this tram with large strollers and what gives you the right to cut in line ahead of us just because you are an AP holder. Sorry sister but I'm an AP holder too and it doesn't give me the right to run around the park like I own it and neither you. If an AP meant a free pass to the front of the line then woman more than half of everyone in the park or even waiting in line for this tram would have been shoving you out of the way too.

    But I didn't and kept my mouth shut but gotta love my son (the soon to be 3 year old) he knew I was upset at her and he looked at her, he curled his nose, pointed his finger at her and said "BAD". :lol:

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh my! What a cute kid. So I take it you told her you were an AP holder too?? Some people.. I swear! My mom seems to attract those people, especially in elevators-- pushing back on top of you. So rude!

      Comment


      • #4
        Kids seem to be at their most eloquent when faced with turmoil. Kudos to your son.
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



        May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

        NO GOATS!

        Comment


        • #5
          Absolutely horrible. But I must applaud your son, because he put that woman in her place as best he could. If he had a screenname, I would give him rep.
          Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

          Comment


          • #6
            what you said happen to us all the time, although they don't say if they are an ap holder or not. when my wife and i are loading up our stroller while carrying our 20 month old, we have had on at least 6 times had people cut in front of us and sat their butt down. last week i cracked and called them a rude m.f. , and they smiled back at me like too bad sucker.
            http://www.youtube.com/user/awinner



            The difference between "involvement" and "commitment" is like a eggs and ham breakfast: The chicken was "involved" - the pig was "commited"!

            Comment


            • #7
              I think the World would be a more polite place if we all were allowed and encouraged to carry stun guns
              Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

              Comment


              • #8
                I shall give you rep for holding your tongue. THAT takes class!
                I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  i gave you rep for having an adorable son not afraid of saying what is on his mind!

                  btw, i would have laughed after he said, "BAD".
                  Sig by Poisonedapples!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Your a bigger person than I am, I would not have been able to hold my tongue.

                    Unfortunately it takes a few bad apples to ruin the whole bunch. I have seen this "I'm an AP" attitude more and more at the parks in recent years and it really makes me mad.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sir clinksalot
                      Your a bigger person than I am, I would not have been able to hold my tongue.
                      Ditto here.
                      Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                      Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                      May 6, 2005 - present.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Good for you for showing self restraing to that bitch! Grrr ... sorry ... that makes me mad and it is absolutely horrible when AP'ers have delusions of grandeur! And props to your son!
                        Originally posted by drunkmom
                        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                          I think the World would be a more polite place if we all were allowed and encouraged to carry stun guns
                          motion seconded
                          MCDADMCA

                          ^clicky clicky^

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm not sure if I would've held back like you did because that's just seriously toooooooooo rude. I'm usually a quiet, reserved person, but reading this was really getting me ticked off. AHHHH!! how horrible!! But kudos for you for restraining yourself.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Id have to say the drag queen in me whould have come out if i had to deal with her, Haveing an ap is not an excuse to be so rude grrrr
                              ~I Am Finally Just Me~

                              My Youtube Video Blog

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X