This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed on when to go to Disneyland

I have a question for any CM's or anybody else who would know about crowd size at the end of the summer. About 10 years ago, I went to DL during the week after labor day and it was empty. The longest we waited in line was maybe 10 minutes and that was before fast passes existed. I was wondering if it is still that way the week after labor day or if that was just a fluke. I was also wondering if anybody knows if they will have the fireworks show during the week at that time. I doubt it since they close at 8:00, but would appreciate any first hand knowledge. I am trying to decide whether I should take my mom the week before labor day or the week after. I like the fact that it may be way less crowded...but I don't want her to miss the fireworks show, and I also wish the hours were a bit longer. Thanks!

personally, i would go after labor day. the crowds are thinned way down, although i don't think the park will be empty. and there probably will not be fire works except on weekends.

i go in october and the way i compensate for the fireworks is to end my vacation on friday, that way i get a hassle free vacation for most of it and don't mind missing ride time to stake out a good viewing spot for the fireworks. then head on over to fantasmic after that. just one way to plan it, hope this helps!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

That does help..thanks! I didn't think about including Friday. I think that's what I'll do.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X