Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Advice needed on when to go to Disneyland

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed on when to go to Disneyland

I have a question for any CM's or anybody else who would know about crowd size at the end of the summer. About 10 years ago, I went to DL during the week after labor day and it was empty. The longest we waited in line was maybe 10 minutes and that was before fast passes existed. I was wondering if it is still that way the week after labor day or if that was just a fluke. I was also wondering if anybody knows if they will have the fireworks show during the week at that time. I doubt it since they close at 8:00, but would appreciate any first hand knowledge. I am trying to decide whether I should take my mom the week before labor day or the week after. I like the fact that it may be way less crowded...but I don't want her to miss the fireworks show, and I also wish the hours were a bit longer. Thanks!

personally, i would go after labor day. the crowds are thinned way down, although i don't think the park will be empty. and there probably will not be fire works except on weekends.

i go in october and the way i compensate for the fireworks is to end my vacation on friday, that way i get a hassle free vacation for most of it and don't mind missing ride time to stake out a good viewing spot for the fireworks. then head on over to fantasmic after that. just one way to plan it, hope this helps!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

That does help..thanks! I didn't think about including Friday. I think that's what I'll do.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X