X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 22, 2007

Special Theme Park Hours for April 22, 2007
    Due to a private event on Sunday, April 22, 2007, DisneylandDisney's California Adventure
    I just noticed this on Disneylands website. I feel sorry for the tourists who will not plan for that day. Anyone know what is going on? Sorry if this has already been discussed; I did a search and did not find anything.

Re: April 22, 2007

Its my birthday party.

I wish. I have no idea. Must be some party though!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Maybe something with the subs? Nevermind. They needn't close the whole park. Maybe its the begining of Grad Nite, but it's too early. Idk, sorry.

Comment

Too bad Nemo won't be open by then. I'm thinkin' that Disneyland is going to be pretty dead at 6:30 AM... that would be a great time to ride the subs if it was open.
        Charlie :wave:
        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Isn't that the Pirates 3 premiere? Those are the same hours the park ran for the premiere last year, and if the movie's opening in early May, the premiere will be happening shortly before...

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

I might be dumb, but I cpulda sworn it was opening on Memorial Day, which is late in May. More than a month after the 22nd.

Comment

Aww dang, that sucks, I was going to come down for my birthday which is that weekend.
              I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
              Gas For Car- $60
              Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Comment

Hmm, it looks like the park will be running similar hours on May 19th (6:30-17:00), and since the film does indeed open on May 25th, that seems more likely. Huh. I'm honestly not sure what the April date is. I think it's been mentioned somewhere on the boards before. Search feature away!

Comment

Another celeb i bet. I find it hard to read when a celeb gets the part all to themself and their party yet they don't realize it's like a big deal..To them it's like "whatever, at least I don't wait in lines." I swear, celebs take everything for granted. They don't realize how lucky they are...I mean, getting paid like 20 million just for acting in a movie? Or Camera Diaz being paid 3 freakin' million for doing a 30 second commercial that took 6 hours to shoot! That's 500,000 dollars an hour!
                  "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama View Post
                    Too bad Nemo won't be open by then. I'm thinkin' that Disneyland is going to be pretty dead at 6:30 AM... that would be a great time to ride the subs if it was open.
                    Good point.
                    I am sure many people won't be there between 6:30 and 8.

Comment

Bwahaha! The search feature is victorious! http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...35#post1340635 It's a travel industry event, though it looks as though you might be able to win tickets to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
                        Bwahaha! The search feature is victorious! http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...35#post1340635 It's a travel industry event, though it looks as though you might be able to win tickets to attend.

Fabulous search and find!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X