Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

April 22, 2007

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 22, 2007

Special Theme Park Hours for April 22, 2007
    Due to a private event on Sunday, April 22, 2007, DisneylandDisney's California Adventure
    I just noticed this on Disneylands website. I feel sorry for the tourists who will not plan for that day. Anyone know what is going on? Sorry if this has already been discussed; I did a search and did not find anything.

Re: April 22, 2007

Its my birthday party.

I wish. I have no idea. Must be some party though!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Maybe something with the subs? Nevermind. They needn't close the whole park. Maybe its the begining of Grad Nite, but it's too early. Idk, sorry.

Comment

Too bad Nemo won't be open by then. I'm thinkin' that Disneyland is going to be pretty dead at 6:30 AM... that would be a great time to ride the subs if it was open.
        Charlie :wave:
        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Isn't that the Pirates 3 premiere? Those are the same hours the park ran for the premiere last year, and if the movie's opening in early May, the premiere will be happening shortly before...

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

I might be dumb, but I cpulda sworn it was opening on Memorial Day, which is late in May. More than a month after the 22nd.

Comment

Aww dang, that sucks, I was going to come down for my birthday which is that weekend.
              I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
              Gas For Car- $60
              Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Comment

Hmm, it looks like the park will be running similar hours on May 19th (6:30-17:00), and since the film does indeed open on May 25th, that seems more likely. Huh. I'm honestly not sure what the April date is. I think it's been mentioned somewhere on the boards before. Search feature away!

Comment

Another celeb i bet. I find it hard to read when a celeb gets the part all to themself and their party yet they don't realize it's like a big deal..To them it's like "whatever, at least I don't wait in lines." I swear, celebs take everything for granted. They don't realize how lucky they are...I mean, getting paid like 20 million just for acting in a movie? Or Camera Diaz being paid 3 freakin' million for doing a 30 second commercial that took 6 hours to shoot! That's 500,000 dollars an hour!
                  "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama View Post
                    Too bad Nemo won't be open by then. I'm thinkin' that Disneyland is going to be pretty dead at 6:30 AM... that would be a great time to ride the subs if it was open.
                    Good point.
                    I am sure many people won't be there between 6:30 and 8.

Comment

Bwahaha! The search feature is victorious! http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...35#post1340635 It's a travel industry event, though it looks as though you might be able to win tickets to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
                        Bwahaha! The search feature is victorious! http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...35#post1340635 It's a travel industry event, though it looks as though you might be able to win tickets to attend.

Fabulous search and find!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X