Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

claribella's 2 trips in 1 report - Lilo & Stitch Breakfast, Playhouse Disney, more

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claribella's 2 trips in 1 report - Lilo & Stitch Breakfast, Playhouse Disney, more

Last edited by clara; 04-17-2007, 07:29 PM.

Re: claribella's 2 trips in 1 report - Lilo & Stitch Breakfast, Playhouse Disney, mor

Clara broke Pooh!!!! :lmao: Bad Clara!!!

Wow, your son wanted to go on the Matterhorn!? See, I told you he'd get use to it!

Looks like he had a great time at the PCH Grill! And I bet he loved the Playhouse!

Can't wait till you get your new camera!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Re: claribella's 2 trips in 1 report - Lilo & Stitch Breakfast, Playhouse Disney, mor

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
      Clara broke Pooh!!!! :lmao: Bad Clara!!!

Wow, your son wanted to go on the Matterhorn!? See, I told you he'd get use to it!

Looks like he had a great time at the PCH Grill! And I bet he loved the Playhouse!

Can't wait till you get your new camera!!
      You and me BOTH! Thanks Pengy!

Comment

Looks like you had a good time! Right on!
        Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Your son is sooo cute, and looks so small right next to those pirates. Even though you don't have your regular camera the pictures are still awesome!

Comment

Looks like you had a lot of fun with your son.

The hula girls are my favorite part of IASW too

Plus, I'd auction of my brother. See what I'd get. Maybe a dole whip )

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

THAT'S THE CUTEST! hahahahhaah Child Auction photo is priceless. Favorite of them all. And you have some fantastic fireworks photos too!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

GREAT REPORT!!! your kid is cute!! ahah and stich was a good sport playin along with him...heeh, ive never been on pooh...i feel so bad...lol...and you broke it before i could even get on it!!! anyways good report good reading
                "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
                "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
                "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
                I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
                If you won the lottery what would you do?
                Originally posted by Wally
                Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Comment

nice report Clara! cute boy, and nice pics

Comment

Thanks for a wonderful report, again, Clara. I really like the flowers that you end your reports with. You are one creative, and entertaining, Trip Report Reporter.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Great pictures and reporting!

The auction is the funniest!

And hooray for Lion King float!
                      How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                      :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

great report and pictures as usual clara

YOU BROKE POOH :lol:

Lincoln is adorable

Friends for life

Comment

Great TR! How funny that he thought you broke pooh! And that child auction picture is priceless! You still did an awesome job even without your camera!

Comment

What a cute trip report. Your son is such a cutie.
                            HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

awww Clara . . . that was SO fun. Thanks bunches!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X