This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSI and Abandon Ships Matey's 2-23-07

Ok my day started off a little late. I was suppost to be at the airport to pick up my friend by 11 I ended up getting there around 11:30 almost Noon. But its ok my friends plane was late anyways. Ha it wasn't just me. So we got to the resort around 1pm and decided we needed to have lunch before I went to work. We decided we needed to eat at the Pizza Port before it went away for a while like we had heard it was going to do. When we got into tomorrow land we saw something going on.

After I got done taking pictures I was wondering what Spectrobes were, but since my friend was waiting in line for over at the Pizza Port I decided now was not the time to go find out. After lunch we headed over to ride pirates only to find a really huge line. But thats ok because we then saw the Columbia arrive.

So we decided to get on to see if we could see what was going on on TSI. While we were waiting to go we head some construction equipment. Then the real fun started.

I soon found out Injin Joe's caves were no storage for the pirates.

This part of the caves however kinda looked like a blasting zone. Maybe the caves are going away too.

Or maybe they couldn't figure out how to use it for storage. Hey you in the bobcat come here and answer some questions for me.

Nevermind I will just talk to this guy. He looks like he knows his stuff.

And what is with all the bags of dirt. What they couldn't find enough natural resources on the island.

I soon found out ho they were getting over there.

I soon found out the construction crew liked people watching as much as I do. Say Cheese!

Ah nothing like a nice relaxing day over on TSI. Oh wait I mean break time!

Actually it might be lunch time for the crew. Well not for the captain now its his turn to work.

Hmmm... I don't think this is suppost to go there. I hope they remember to put it back.

I wonder what that green area is. It looks like its the same color as the water.

I spy a Ladder! I wonder what they are using that for?

This just looks weird.

Does anyone need a flotation device. No. All good. Ok!

Well that all of TSI. So we got off the Columbia and decided we needed to ride the Haunted Mansion. But first some shots of the "hidden" Pet Cemetary.

I would like to thank Steve for taking us back and telling us a little bit about its history. Thank you Steve.

He said "My pleasure"

So then we decided it was time to get going since I needed to get to work. On the way out we saw some comotion on Pirates, which also looked closed.

YAY Everyone made it out OK.

Come to find out they had been waiting there for almost an hour. Well thats all the latest I have since I had to go to work after this.

So....

... The End....
    Last edited by Snow_White_Raven; 02-26-2007, 09:57 AM. Reason: Yay I figured it out!!!

Re: TSI and Abandon Ships Matey's 2-23-07

Hey were did all my pictures go!

Comment

You need to bracket them with [img]...[/img] tags.

Comment

Great pics of TSI, thanks for the update

A little piece of heaven

Comment

I did bracket them that way. I am very sad now that my pictures don't look good...

Comment

ok so this was my first TR and I messed it up... I braketed the pics with the [img]...[/img] the way I though I was suppost to do. Did I miss something. Please help so my next TR doesn't look like poopycaca...

Comment

Snow White Raven (I love Snow white to BTW)

You need to click on this icon in the toolbar

Insert the picture URL there and voile!

Comment

Thats what i did.... This is making me sadder...

Comment

Originally posted by Snow_White_Raven View Post
                  Thats what i did.... This is making me sadder...
                  Then the pics might be PW protected. I know that I can't post pics from my Kodak account but they show a red x...they don't get rid of the code.

Try uploading them to photobucket.

Let me try....

Yeah...red x...try photobucket.

Comment

yargh... Ok I will try photobucket...

Comment

In the meantime your pics were all able to be seen with a hyperlink, which I did, you had great pics. don't be discouraged.

What was that Japanese Anime kiosk deal???

Comment

I have no idea what was up with that. I think it was like a new game or something. Because I did see a couple of Nintedno Duel Screens out. All I know is that thing was weird.

Comment

Wonder if there is a convention going on (or just happened or is going to happen) at the DLH/GCH or Convention Center?

Comment

Not that I know of. Although I could ask around work or just look it up on the dailies. But that would require me to actually care about some weird Japanese game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow_White_Raven View Post
                              Not that I know of. Although I could ask around work or just look it up on the dailies. But that would require me to actually care about some weird Japanese game.
                              It kinda reminded me of Kingdom Hearts and at first I thought that is what it was and had a moment of "DARNIT" when I thought I missed a KH thing going on at DL!

But that isn't what it was.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X