This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLub Buzz cast gets the pink slips

Looks like the end is near, the cast was informed that the show will end in early March...

Sorry for the cast, but glad to see the show go away!
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Maybe they'll be a wonderful new show commemorating the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland there! It'll be fresh, fun and something you could watch again and again.

A guy can dream can't he? I mean, Fantasyland is nearby...

Comment

As bad as I feel for those who are now out of a job, I'm glad to see that show go. I never did care for it.
      "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

THANK HEAVENS! That was the corniest stupidest garbage I ever saw.
        "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
        --"Being Alive"
        Company Stephen
        Sondheim

Comment

When I went in 76' DL had The Monkees with Davey Jones there.

HEY!! HEY" WE'RE THE :monkey: 's People say we're :monkey: -in around!!

I know Corny!!
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Thank the Gods - - just the sound of that shrill, patronizing show was HIDEOUS! Very good news.

Comment

Well it was a nice show while it lasted

Walt's love of Trains!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland RR Guy
                Well it was a nice show while it lasted
                I'm glad someone liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                  Maybe they'll be a wonderful new show commemorating the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland there! It'll be fresh, fun and something you could watch again and again.

A guy can dream can't he? I mean, Fantasyland is nearby...

50 years of adventure..
                  50 years of fun
                  tick tock tick tock madness comes tonight
                  what's reality compared to me
                  I rest on the bed and I'm sure I slowly get mad
                  I'm in a state of mind which makes me blind
                  for the fact that I'm a man
                  I'm here to stay forever but not today

--
                  Timekiller - Project Pitchfork

Comment

Maybe they can work behind the counter and keep the place open past 5pm?

Comment

Eew. The cast member who played Starla always was some two-bit Off-Broadway reject.
                      "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
                      --"Being Alive"
                      Company Stephen
                      Sondheim

Comment

How about some good dance music instead - - even an electronica DJ for TL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Socapex
                          I'm glad someone liked it.
                          I liked it! The soundtrack is still running through my head, which is good and annoying at the same time! They had a good band on the stage last friday Suburban Legends
                          Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Comment

I hate to be a broken record, but yeah, that show at Club Buzz was weak. Who ever had that trashy idea must have lost their mind (Ovitz?). Tomorrowland Terrace has always been a little sketchy, let's keep the dancing over there in Mainstreet/Carnation Plaza, people in the future probably don't dance anyway!
                            Cosmo Kramer: Well I can't go back to the public courses now! I can't! I WON'T!

Comment

I think it's ironic that right as a Buzz Lightyear attraction is about to open, they're going to close the show. If anything the ride would make the show more popular...

I'm still glad it's leaving though... =)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X