X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuardianDragon_Mushu
    replied
    Ugh! Poor Zurg in that show. He's an awesome, funny villain in the BLoSC cartoon, and he was basically reduced to being confined to the stage like a robot. (I think? He didn't seem to walk around at all...) Glad the show is gone.

Leave a comment:

• Schmoogie
    replied
    My friend and I (we're actors) loved the show... just as a reminder to be grateful for the projects we are not doing... My hats off to the cast.

So I just wrote to the friend about this development, and here was his reply:

"I'm doing the "To infinity...and beyooooooond" hand motion right now, in memory of poor Starla.
    It would be totally awesome if, in the last show, she failed to free the posessed Buzz Lightyear and he cracked her head in. 'Sorry, kids, I guess that was Starla's last show!'"

Leave a comment:

• Fantasmic_Freak
    replied
    At least its not a brown turd colored tomorrowland, Its now Matallic sparkly! I liked it im sad to see it go but im waiting on whats going on the stage next.

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    My kids enjoyed it, and I enjoyed it with them. I am always glad to see new things, but I am one of the ones who sees no reason to slam the show, and more so, ZERO reason to slam the CM's who worked on it or in it. How insulting.

Leave a comment:

• Wotan
    replied
    How about this idea? A live action version of the Carousel of Progess? After all, this is the best time of our lives...

Leave a comment:

• XCLIPSE129
    replied
    I know I know.. lets all agree and have them put something thats "tommorow" looking maybe something that is the future. I hardly agree Buzz was anything.. Hahaha The Buzz show sucked butt..That show was soo budgeted (in other words cheap), unimaginative, and sad looking of a show. My daughter didnt really pay attention to it. Any show like that cant be done in the open like that or in such a small area with barely any props.. nothinglike snow white where the whole stage and surroundsing matched the show. They should bring back that band..Fab Four..they are awesome.. Their a Beatles cover band.. I wish they would jsut tear down that awful looking thing that sits ontop and around the stage and put that freakin observatron on there and put the rockets back were they belong and bring back people mover... ok wishfull thinking.. theyll probably keep it as club buzz and just have new bands...or worse another area to buy food or another store.. aaaahhhhh But i doubt that with CM Matt around... :bow:
    Last edited by XCLIPSE129; 03-03-2005, 12:37 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• XterraceEmp
    replied
    Wasn't part of the issue pre TL98 that all the local kids and AP'ers were converging around the terrace and virtually forcing the guests away. I know drugs and alcohol had become a major issue around those parts as the so-called "groupies" hung out. It had always been my belief as to why the cover bands and such left and along came Club Buzz.

Leave a comment:

• Ghostbuster626
    replied
    They need to bring back VOYAGER

Leave a comment:

• Rose Red
    replied
    Originally posted by MasterGracey
    I dont know, but I'm a bit suprised theyre taking out Buzz. I mean, I've never liked that show and thought it was a huge waste of space, time, and money (not to mention completely annoying), but you'd think that with the new Buzz ride they'd try to keep it around longer and maybe freshen up the old Buzz show so they can easily tie it all together somehow.. But, thank god that's not happening.
    I think it might have a lot to do with not wanting to over saterate the area with Buzz...

I hope they put something needed in there... poor tomorow land...

Leave a comment:

• Fire at Will
    replied
    Hip Hip Hooray

That show blocked 50% of the viewig area. It is about time they clear the Buzz Light Year Space debri away and bring back the dancing.

They used to have some very good bands that would play at the Tommorowland Terrace.

Voyager being one of the best!

Leave a comment:

• MasterGracey
    replied
    I dont know, but I'm a bit suprised theyre taking out Buzz. I mean, I've never liked that show and thought it was a huge waste of space, time, and money (not to mention completely annoying), but you'd think that with the new Buzz ride they'd try to keep it around longer and maybe freshen up the old Buzz show so they can easily tie it all together somehow.. But, thank god that's not happening. Apparently, CM Matt has a different (and much better) agenda going on, right?

I hope TL just gets fixed... I'm sick of the boring, empty, brown area of crap it is right now ..haha

Leave a comment:

• Jspider
    replied
    Originally posted by MinionLumbo
    HA. that's phunny.
    I don't know how many more pun-ishments I can endure o_o

Leave a comment:

• MinionLumbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkbeer
    Use a Pun, go to DCA??????
    HA. that's phunny.

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    replied
    Use a Pun, go to DCA??????

Leave a comment:

• i<3coasters
    replied
    im glad to see that wreched show go. maybe something really high tech will be there next. like something star wars. or something that redefines tomorrowland.

Leave a comment:

• Giant Panda
    replied
    Originally posted by BigPigletFan
    Sure thing. The Club Buzz one is okay, but it is the "Lightyear's above the rest" that I don't like. It's written wrong. Anyone see that?
    Forced puns should be outlawed. Use a pun, go to jail ........

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied
    Bad grammar

Originally posted by Giant Panda
    I'd like to see Club Buzz completely transform back into Tomorrowland Terrace. I'm not sure why (but I'm sure having things to do in TL, say pre-98, had an effect), bu TT was always one of my favorite places to eat ..... bring back the old menu! Give us an East-side breakfast option!
    Sure thing. The Club Buzz one is okay, but it is the "Lightyear's above the rest" that I don't like. It's written wrong. Anyone see that?

Leave a comment:

• SoCal
    replied
    Guess we better catch the show before it takes off

Leave a comment:

• GeminiGuy
    replied
    im sure matt will put something of better quality in. He has done so much good since hes taken over

Leave a comment:

• Giant Panda
    replied
    I'd like to see Club Buzz completely transform back into Tomorrowland Terrace. I'm not sure why (but I'm sure having things to do in TL, say pre-98, had an effect), bu TT was always one of my favorite places to eat ..... bring back the old menu! Give us an East-side breakfast option!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X