Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

    Yea so I like doing things to spice up some rides and I'd like to know what other people do.. examples of my mayhem:

    1) On the autopia as opposed to trying to drive perfectly along the center block...I make the car bounce off of it especially on long turns..I'll steer the car the opposite way and enjoy having the car zig zag non stop with cast members looking on laughing

    2) On Tower of Terror I usually hold a bottle of water so when we drop I throw it up in the air and everyone around me watches it float as it shows the elevator falls faster than gravity.

    3) On Star Tours or Tower of Terror I'll give my seat belts lot of slack so I get air time..especially on tower..I can feel my tushy leave the seat with about 6 inches of air in between!!

    What do you all do? hehe
    From Family Guy:

    When Brian the dog meets Michael Eisner at the car wash...

    "Come to Disneyland!!!!! BRING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"









  • #2
    Re: crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

    The goat trick on Big Thunder! Ever since I first heard about it I've been addicted to it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

      Well, when on Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain or California Screamin', I leave some space between me and the lap bar/shoulder harness. Not enough to cause any problems, but enought to let me actually 'get air' through turns and such.

      On California Screamin, I do what I mentioned above, and I either hold my knees so my feet don't touch the floorboard or I attempt to sit Indian Style - don't ask me "HOW". HA HA Good stuff folks!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

        Goat trick on Big Thunder, riding alone on Matterhorn (I'm small, I get thrown around like mad even with a seat belt), messing around on Autopia usually random screaming and pretending it's faster than it really is (I'm easily amused..), probably more but can't think of em right now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

          Originally posted by tvikorn View Post
          Yea so I like doing things to spice up some rides and I'd like to know what other people do.. examples of my mayhem:

          1) On the autopia as opposed to trying to drive perfectly along the center block...I make the car bounce off of it especially on long turns..I'll steer the car the opposite way and enjoy having the car zig zag non stop with cast members looking on laughing

          2) On Tower of Terror I usually hold a bottle of water so when we drop I throw it up in the air and everyone around me watches it float as it shows the elevator falls faster than gravity.

          3) On Star Tours or Tower of Terror I'll give my seat belts lot of slack so I get air time..especially on tower..I can feel my tushy leave the seat with about 6 inches of air in between!!

          What do you all do? hehe

          Every thing you just said here is highly unsafe...

          1.) On Autopia, when you do this your car is subject to derailing off the track, and could hit another car...a car with somebodys kids in it and seriously injure if not yourself another person on the ride.

          2.) So where does all that water go? It all falls to the ground so than when people are exiting the ride they slip and could break a bone or get really hurt.

          3.) This is just dumb, why would you do this? Let's not put our seatbelt on safe so we fall out and get hurt... Smack into somebody next to me or the person infront of me.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

            Originally posted by mulishaCM View Post
            Every thing you just said here is highly unsafe...

            1.) On Autopia, when you do this your car is subject to derailing off the track, and could hit another car...a car with somebodys kids in it and seriously injure if not yourself another person on the ride.

            2.) So where does all that water go? It all falls to the ground so than when people are exiting the ride they slip and could break a bone or get really hurt.

            3.) This is just dumb, why would you do this? Let's not put our seatbelt on safe so we fall out and get hurt... Smack into somebody next to me or the person infront of me.
            Here's my rebuttal
            1) I make sure no one is around..and anywas the car WON'T derail off the track cuz it's going a whole 3 MPH.. unless the car is parked at a special spot and someone rear ends you real hard, then you can derail a CM told me this

            2) The bottle is going UP..not SIDEWAYS...so I catch it every single time no prob

            3) Once again Tower of terror I get some airtime but not like FEETS of it..like inches..and on star tours it's pretty tame so I don't get thrown around a whole lot but enough to add some fun
            From Family Guy:

            When Brian the dog meets Michael Eisner at the car wash...

            "Come to Disneyland!!!!! BRING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"








            Comment


            • #7
              Re: crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

              I'm sure you dont catch every drop of water, and for Autopia on the other hand the cars do de-rail if you bang them back and fourth against the track, I've seen it and had to be evacuated for this..I spoke with a CM about why it happened and she told me that when kids think it's funny to not hold on to the steering wheel and they bash around the cars de-rail on occasion...

              I'm just saying what you're doing is unsafe...I would'nt want my kids sitting next to you on any ride...

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

                Originally posted by tvikorn View Post
                What do you all do? hehe

                I eat like two or three chili cheese dogs and down three large cokes before visiting Innoventions.


                Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

                Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

                  dontbecheekin and I have a routine that we do when we ride Soarin ... and we highly encourage anyone riding with us to do it too
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...


                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

                    Originally posted by mulishaCM View Post
                    I'm sure you dont catch every drop of water, and for Autopia on the other hand the cars do de-rail if you bang them back and fourth against the track, I've seen it and had to be evacuated for this..I spoke with a CM about why it happened and she told me that when kids think it's funny to not hold on to the steering wheel and they bash around the cars de-rail on occasion...

                    I'm just saying what you're doing is unsafe...I would'nt want my kids sitting next to you on any ride...
                    If the cars do have that kind of potential to derail I'm surprised they don't give a warning of some kind at the beginning cuz if they did I wouldn't do it..and they don't yell at me or anything or say I'm doing anything wrong..but perhaps I'll stop now since you've told me that...and I don't freaking throw actual WATER into the air on Tower..I use a water BOTTLE filled with water...CAPPED off..and good idea on keeping the kids away from me...I practice cannibalism occasionally..especially on kids
                    From Family Guy:

                    When Brian the dog meets Michael Eisner at the car wash...

                    "Come to Disneyland!!!!! BRING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"








                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

                      Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                      dontbecheekin and I have a routine that we do when we ride Soarin ... and we highly encourage anyone riding with us to do it too
                      and that routine would be....? oh yeah thanks for the hand lotion last night btw!
                      From Family Guy:

                      When Brian the dog meets Michael Eisner at the car wash...

                      "Come to Disneyland!!!!! BRING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"








                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

                        Goat trick on Thunder Mountain. I looked back during Rockin' Space Mountain, and I got the same feeling, though I enjoy looking forward the rest of the time.

                        Another thing I like doing is waving to others, like when I'm waiting in the station of Space Mountain, or when my boat's behind another on Splash Mountain. It amuses me to no end to wave wildly to others before they drop.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

                          I'm the star of Star Tours with Kevin. My own fusion of Rocky Horror style call outs and Star Tours I've been told, that once you ride with me, it's never the same again.
                          “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

                            what is the goat trick

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: crazy things that you do to spice things up on rides!!

                              Originally posted by ladydiamond View Post
                              what is the goat trick
                              Thanks for asking. I was wondering that myself.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X