This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reservations Needed at Storytellers?

Do you think that I need lunch reservations for Storytellers on a Monday afternoon?

Re: Reservations Needed at Storytellers?

I don't think you'll need one but I would make one just so there won't be too much of a wait.
    The Armenian Genocide

Comment

You shouldn't need one on a Monday. But to ensure that you get the time that you want, it can't hurt. Go ahead and put your name in. You can always cancel it if you change your mind.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

on weekend I walk by about noon or 1pm . storyteller have tables
        AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
        Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
        Older photo
        New Photo

Member of
        MiceChat WDW Trip
        Next trip
        2014 Dec, 31

Comment

you should. You never know if there will be meetings or conventions at that time

Comment

Originally posted by anaheimgirl79 View Post
            you should. You never know if there will be meetings or conventions at that time
            Definitely if you're planning a trip anytime in the next month or so. Conventions a plenty have been filling up the hotels and lunch is a good way for them to wait for their rooms to be ready as well as during their breaks I suppose.

Comment

Ok, so I suppose we will make reservations....

Any suggestions on what food there is especially good?

Comment

We had the fruit plate and the chicken ceasar salad. Both were excellent! (We were on a budget, that is why we went cheap) But, you get bread (cornbread is soooo good) and with the fruitplate you also get carrot raisin bread! There were 3 of us and it was plenty!
                We went on a thurs and it was dead, but we still had reservations. Mondays have been busier than usual at the parks, so it really doesn't hurt to make them...

Comment

last time i was there, i had the corn chowder, not sure if they still have it but its the same one you could get as room service at the dlh. i dont really remember but its not that hard to make a choice cause the menus not that big
                  If we chase the stars to lose our shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine.

Comment

Judimouse have a web site and it is great for all disneyland and DCA and disneyland resort and DTD
                    Menu
                    http://www.dlresortinfo.com/
                    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                    Older photo
                    New Photo

Member of
                    MiceChat WDW Trip
                    Next trip
                    2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Storytellers is funny ... there always seems to be people waiting there. I'd get priority seating just to jump a little ahead on the seating. It doesn't cost anything, and it's nice to have just in case.

As far as good food, walk about 10 feet down and go in where it says "NAPA ROSE"...

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
                        As far as good food, walk about 10 feet down and go in where it says "NAPA ROSE"...
                        Ha ha...point taken. It's just that we want to try a new restaurant, but are looking more for casual dining. Is Storytellers really not worth the trip?

Comment

Would I be better going to another casual dining restaurant at one of the DLR hotels, as opposed to Storytellers?

Comment

Originally posted by akfandisney View Post
                            Judimouse have a web site and it is great for all disneyland and DCA and disneyland resort and DTD
                            Menu
                            http://www.dlresortinfo.com/
                            What a great link. I am checking into the GCH on Sunday for two nights (my very first time ever staying there, we usually stay at DLH) and I found it very helpful. Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
                              Would I be better going to another casual dining restaurant at one of the DLR hotels, as opposed to Storytellers?
                              I really enjoyed it. Maybe it was b/c it was so slow and our waitress was very atentive. We had a reservation for 1:15. They usually close the resteraunt at 2 to get ready for dinner, but we weren't rushed.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X