Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's my idea for a new Magic Kingdom-style park!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my idea for a new Magic Kingdom-style park!

Hyrule Adventure!

It would work perfectly. The park entrance and first land would be Castle Town (with the exterior of the park resembling the exterior of Castle Town from Twilight Princess). The inside of Castle Town would involve multiple streets and back streets, not just one straight road down the center. At the center of the park is Hyrule Castle and in front of the castle is the town square, which serves as the hub.

From the town square, to the lower left is Lake Hylia, to the upper left is Gerudo Desert, to the lower right is Kakariko Village (with an accompanying Death Mountain, the park's second icon), to the upper right is Zora's Domain, and through the castle... Clock Town? Field? Inside the castle? City in the Sky? Snowpeak? I don't know...

We'll have a Death Mountain roller coaster, a 3D motion simulator based on the fruit minigame in Twilight Princess (but without the fruit), a submarine ride in Lake Hylia, a log flume based on the Twilight Princess version of Zora's Domain, an Indy-style ride in the Colliseum (another of the park's main landmarks) in Gerudo Desert, an intricate Broadway-style stage show, nighttime fireworks, random dark rides scattered about, and so forth.

Sorry I didn't go into more detail, but this would be the framework of the park.

Re: Here's my idea for a new Magic Kingdom-style park!

Oh, baboo...
    Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

:blink:

Comment

So its an anime/manga park?[smilie=5,45,9]

Comment

Originally posted by Mineux View Post
          So its an anime/manga park?[smilie=5,45,9]
          No, it is a Legend of Zelda themed park

Comment

The Legend of Zelda (specifically Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess) would provide a great theme for a theme park!

Comment

I'll go if there's other Nintendo lands so I can do the Mario Kart racers for REAL! WOO HOO that would kick shell!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

The companion park to Hyrule Adventure?

Mushroom Kingdom, complete with a Mario Kart ride (or dozen).

Comment

I'd like to see a park with a Tarzan attraction, a jungle adventure based on Dr. Jones, an underwater attraction with people searching for a fish, a make-believe land done up in plastic, a land with spaceships and aliens, an attraction with pirates(my, oh my) and of course a land based on cartoon heros...call it ToonTown.

We can call the place Aqua Land
                  Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

I think also that all the CMs should dress like Star Trek characters. There also should be Terminators walking around for some reason.
                    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Maybe the third park should be themed for "Kingdom Hearts."

Comment

... and we could go through dungeons right at the start, completing different tasks ... just to get a ticket for admission!

Oh ... look a fairy fountain!

Comment

Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
                          Maybe the third park should be themed for "Kingdom Hearts."
                          I'd love that! You could pay in munny!
                          The daydream princess

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                            I think also that all the CMs should dress like Star Trek characters. There also should be Terminators walking around for some reason.
                            LMAO!!!! what ever happened to that guy?
                            “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X