Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney radio

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disney radio

    Now I'm sure all of you know about radio Disney. Well I use to like it when I was younger but then I realized the music wasn't to my taste and not really Disney related.

    How many of you have the big Disneyland cd set that has every single sound bit at Disneyland from the rides to Fantasmic to Christmas country bears????


    I think they should play stuff like that....that has to do with the parks I would enjoy that alot what do you guys think??
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."-Walt Disney

  • #2
    Re: Disney radio

    Check out VF radio on http://www.visionsfantastic.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disney radio

      Mouseinfo is my favorite http://www.mouseinfo.com/index.php?page=radio

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disney radio

        Those are good- but the best in my opinion is Utilidors Audio Broadcasting:

        http://www.uabmagic.com

        The entire site is dedicated soley to the radio station. They have thousands of tracks from almost every ride past and present from both Disneyland and Walt Disney World (many of which can't be found anywhere else). Also, every track can be requested through the site interface and will play within the hour.












        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disney radio

          Originally posted by Club 33 View Post
          Those are good- but the best in my opinion is Utilidors Audio Broadcasting:

          http://www.uabmagic.com

          The entire site is dedicated soley to the radio station. They have thousands of tracks from almost every ride past and present from both Disneyland and Walt Disney World (many of which can't be found anywhere else). Also, every track can be requested through the site interface and will play within the hour.
          I want to listen but there is a plugin I have to download :/ I hate downloading things to my new computer. I wish I could just listen without the hassle.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disney radio

            You don't need a plugin for uabmagic. It's just a .m3u or .pls file like any other streaming station.

            http://uabmagic.com/UABpages/listen.php Just click your preferred program

            Same with
            VF Radio

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disney radio

              OMG, this is soooo cool! I never knew about these! Thanks for introducing them to me!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Disney radio

                Live 365 Search Disney ---There are at least a dozen stations that play Disney parks all day long

                A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

                http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Disney radio

                  Originally posted by brad chowen View Post
                  Live 365 Search Disney ---There are at least a dozen stations that play Disney parks all day long


                  What is Live 365 Search Disney? Another station? What is the site?
                  Im looking for all the stations I can find. If one is playing a song I dont want to hear, I can move on.

                  Thanks everyone for sharing these!
                  Mellymouse




                  (do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)





                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Disney radio

                    live 365 is a company that hosts and streams web radio stations for people who purchase plans etc... they were saying to go to live365.com and search disney in it much like you'd search 'disney' on youtube or something.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Disney radio

                      Originally posted by almandot View Post
                      live 365 is a company that hosts and streams web radio stations for people who purchase plans etc... they were saying to go to live365.com and search disney in it much like you'd search 'disney' on youtube or something.

                      Thanks! I will try that while Micechat is down tonight.

                      At least I think its still going down, the message is gone now...

                      but anyway, Thanks bunches!
                      Mellymouse




                      (do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)





                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X