Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More merchandise added to "Magical Memories" event!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More merchandise added to "Magical Memories" event!!

WOOHOO
    Walt Disney Event services has added a plethora of new merchandise to the "Magical Memories" 50th anniversary event scheduled to take place July 15-17th.
    Check it all out @
    http://www.register123.com/event/pro...&varPage=hotel

I am so down for the "I was there, July 17th, 2005" pin , and the new hologram pin with Uncle Walt in it , The very cool (disneyland spelled out in individual letters) charm bracelet for my beloved ,the leather jacket (of course :lol: ), but the really cool item(s) that I want are the Radko Christmas ornaments. One for each original land that Disneyland opened with, plus the 50th anniversary Sleeping Beauty Castle and Main Street also. Very Cool.
    Better check my credit line... :monkey:

P.S. That whole "I have too much Disney stuff" thread...
    http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=5406
    Uh, well, umm, never mind :o
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Are these items availiable only to people who are participating in the event and auction? If so, I'm sad, because I really like the Disneyland charm bracelet. I need a way to obtain this bracelet, stat.
    Last edited by melmel; 06-02-2005, 09:33 PM.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama
      WOOHOO
      Walt Disney Event services has added a plethora of new merchandise to the "Magical Memories" 50th anniversary event scheduled to take place July 15-17th.
      Check it all out @
      http://www.register123.com/event/pro...&varPage=hotel

I am so down for the "I was there, July 17th, 2005" pin , and the new hologram pin with Uncle Walt in it , The very cool (disneyland spelled out in individual letters) charm bracelet for my beloved ,the leather jacket (of course :lol: ), but the really cool item(s) that I want are the Radko Christmas ornaments. One for each original land that Disneyland opened with, plus the 50th anniversary Sleeping Beauty Castle and Main Street also. Very Cool.
      Better check my credit line... :monkey:

P.S. That whole "I have too much Disney stuff" thread...
      http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=5406
      Uh, well, umm, never mind :o
      If I go into debt or have to declare bankruptcy it will be your fault. Every time you post that there are new items/merchandise for the Magical Memories Event weekend, I see something else I just gotta have. I already knew about the "I was there, July 17, 2005" pin, but I thought it was originally going to be open to the public and on sale at various locations on the 17th of July. Is this still going to happen? I could also go for the new pin with Uncle Walt in it. Don't tell Disneynut, I already have asked him to pick up two items for me. :devil: Good luck with your leather jacket!
      Cliff
      WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

I am a :monkey:
        Dear moderator, please delete this. I double posted. :o
        Last edited by Circarama; 06-02-2005, 09:56 PM.
        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyParkFan
          If I go into debt or have to declare bankruptcy it will be your fault. Every time you post that there are new items/merchandise for the Magical Memories Event weekend, I see something else I just gotta have. I already knew about the "I was there, July 17, 2005" pin, but I thought it was originally going to be open to the public and on sale at various locations on the 17th of July. Is this still going to happen? I could also go for the new pin with Uncle Walt in it. Don't tell Disneynut, I already have asked him to pick up two items for me. :devil: Good luck with your leather jacket!
          I am completely pumped about the release of the, "I was there" pins being offered first to those who signed onto this event. I thought I was gonna have to stand in line on July 17th to get one... now I can order as many as I want! Bwaaaahhhaaaa, Bwaaahhhhaaaaaa :devil:

Are these items availiable only to people who are participating in the event and auction? If so, I'm sad, because I really like the Disneyland charm bracelet. I need a way to obtain this bracelet, stat.
          Oh, do you mean this little beauty?
          MiceChat User #1037

Comment

I am completely pumped about the release of the, "I was there" pins being offered first to those who signed onto this event. I thought I was gonna have to stand in line on July 17th to get one... now I can order as many as I want! Bwaaaahhhaaaa, Bwaaahhhhaaaaaa :devil:

Oh, do you mean this little beauty?
            You are EEEEEEVVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLL!!!!!! :devil:
            You are a very, very, very, very, very, very bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad monkey-man! :monkey:
            Teasing us innocent people like that and making us drool over the pretty shiny things!
            I look forward to meeting you in person at the MiceChat Meet up.
            Cliff
            WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

Originally posted by melmel
              Girl, you were reading my mind - I need one of those charm bracelets too!!

Comment

I love the fine print under most of these items..... hehehe.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by melmel
                  Are these items availiable only to people who are participating in the event and auction?
                  They'll be available first to event attendees. Any merchandise left over would then be available to the general public.

Originally posted by DisneyParkFan
                  I already knew about the "I was there, July 17, 2005" pin, but I thought it was originally going to be open to the public and on sale at various locations on the 17th of July. Is this still going to happen?
                  It is going to be for sale to the general public on July 17, but the note on the pin listing says that a limited number are being sold through the RSP.

I am completely pumped about the release of the, "I was there" pins being offered first to those who signed onto this event. I thought I was gonna have to stand in line on July 17th to get one... now I can order as many as I want!
                  Actually, probably not. There will probably be a limit to how many each person can order per round, and there are usually two or three rounds of RSP.

Comment

Originally posted by cstephens
                    Actually, probably not. There will probably be a limit to how many each person can order per round, and there are usually two or three rounds of RSP.
                    I know, I was just kiddin' around. I'm not much of a pinhead, but I would like maybe a couple of 'em.
                    MiceChat User #1037

Comment

oOo snaps thats tOite..i gotta get me one of those
                      "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular pagaent of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electrosynthomagnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

Comment

Me wants the charm bracelet. I am willing to do ANYTHING for one of those.
                        sigpic
                        Elsa's and Anna's
                        Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

I know, I was just kiddin' around. I'm not much of a pinhead, but I would like maybe a couple of 'em.
                          I do like that they're offering that through RSP. I am not standing in a 12-hour line on the 17th to buy a pin.

Comment

Originally posted by cstephens
                            It is going to be for sale to the general public on July 17, but the note on the pin listing says that a limited number are being sold through the RSP.
                            Here is the "small print" listed with the "I was there" pin:

Due to the anticipated high demand, a limited quantity of these items will be made available in the RSP. Remaining quantities will be distributed to Resort locations and will not be available in the Event Store.

(This product will debut in limited supply for our event. Portions of the edition will be available at the Disneyland Resort after this initial launch
                            So, that's gonna be a good thing for the people who are not attending. With 5000 pins available, if somebody wants one they will probably be able to get it. But I agree, at least I won't have to stand in line for a pin on July 17th
                            MiceChat User #1037

Comment

i soooo want that "i was there pin." i've been eyeing it for awhile now. after being there on the 5th, i figured all i'd be doing on the 17th is standing in line anyway. although, a lot of the merch that was supposed to be out on the 5th was actually out several days before and, of course, sold out before the 5th.
                              <o>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X