This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Pass Question..

My friend's pass expired on Feb 28th and she renewed it a few days beforehand in the mail. However, we wanna go tomorrow and she still hasn't gotten it in the mail. Is there anyway she can still go? I figured she might be able to talk to guest services and get some kind of ticket showing she's renewed it but doesn't have her card yet. Anybody know?

Re: Annual Pass Question..

Guest Services (left of the DCA window) can get you a ticket for the day. Just explain and they can lookup the pass.
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Guest Services over at DCA is a shorter line.
      It is by the locker and lost & found area.
      left of the gates to DCA
      AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
      Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
      Older photo
      New Photo

Member of
      MiceChat WDW Trip
      Next trip
      2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
        My friend's pass expired on Feb 28th and she renewed it a few days beforehand in the mail. However, we wanna go tomorrow and she still hasn't gotten it in the mail.
        You can renew up to 30 days in advance of your expiration date. If you intend to renew, it is a good idea to do so early because renewing locks in your price for the next year. AP price increases can come at any time and will likely be fairly short noticed.

one year I renewed online, before the AP expired. Then we went to the park about 10 days before my current AP expired but I got the bonk! sound at the front entrance. I had not received the new pass yet but clearly the system was aware that I had renewed. The wonderful CM verified something on the console and let us in.

Speaking of price increases, I am pretty sure we are going to see a 10% increase very soon!
        --
        http://www.bewaterwise.com

Comment

Originally posted by ravencroft View Post
          Speaking of price increases, I am pretty sure we are going to see a 10% increase very soon!
          Sheesh! Price just went up a few months ago. :thumbdown :greedy:

Comment

Take the expired AP and some current ID (CDL) and as mentioned, go to guest relations. A copy of your renewal form might help too. They'll take care of it.

This has been reported here quite a bit recently. DL must be getting used to it by now.

It used to be somewhat of a hassle, but they are easing up a bit.

Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks everybody, called them today on the CM hotline and they're hookin my friend up with a comp ticket. I assume she'll get the AP soon in the mail but this is my only free day to go for 3 weeks so she's jumping on the chance to go with me (I feel loved).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X