X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goofy show-circa 1992

Hi guys!

I was watching some old home movies from our trips to disneyland and i was wondering if anyone could help me. This video is dated summer of 1992 and there is the Goofy parade where he's running for president and all. But in the video theres also a show my dad taped, and i dont what its called. The show seems to be taking place on a stage- i cant remember which one..I think the small one closest to the castle. Anyway, in this show theres mickey, minnie, roger rabbit, chip and dale and goofy. And they are all wearing workout clothes. They sing and dance and finally chip and dale unveil a new machine. Goofy goes inside the machine and comes out with a fit body. He had big muscles and he looks really strong. Everyone around him admires him now and start singing.

Sound familiar to anyone??? hopefully i can get a video up or something.

and sorry if my writing is confusing.
    Last edited by ariellove; 03-04-2007, 07:52 AM.

Re: Goofy show-circa 1992

Maybe this is what your talking about:

http://yesterland.com/goofyparade.html
    - Horizonsfan

Comment

no...I remember the parade and its on the video, but what I'm talking about is not a parade. I remember sitting on a chair, I think in the plaza gardens stage...

Comment

It was "Roger's Toon-Up Gym" or something like that. Roger opened up a gym and everyone was all into working out and at one point Goofy goes into this machine and comes out all buff. I still remember that from when I was a little kid.

Comment

OMG! I had forgotten about that exercise-themed show. And I was in the Goofy Parade all summer! Woops...
          Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

You can find a video of it in Visions Fantastic's gallery.

Comment

Or here, same vid. But I've been having problems uploadin to VF for some reason: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcUrUVdVsEk

I also wondered about the show. I didn't find too much about it.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
              -Jurassic Park

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X