Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 22nd

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • April 22nd

    Does anyone know why D/L is opening at 6:30 AM and then closing at 4:00 PM on April 22nd?
    It's too early for a POTC premier (which may not happen at the park this time).
    Please don't tell me Michael Jackson is back in town!

  • #2
    Re: April 22nd

    Seeing early-open and early-close times like that usually means a private party has rented out the Park(s) for the evening. Who rented it? Dunno.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: April 22nd

      Search feature is your friend. As has been discussed twice before, there is a major travel industry event taking place that evening.

      Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

      "It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: April 22nd

        Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
        Seeing early-open and early-close times like that usually means a private party has rented out the Park(s) for the evening. Who rented it? Dunno.

        Okay you guys caught me. I rented the park out and am going to invite you all to enjoy a cinnamon roll in an empty hub....



        ...not really, but it would be cool wouldn't it?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: April 22nd

          Originally posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
          Search feature is your friend. As has been discussed twice before, there is a major travel industry event taking place that evening.
          OK, thanks for the info. And I stand corrected; will use the search feature next time.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: April 22nd

            Originally posted by kevsgarden View Post
            OK, thanks for the info. And I stand corrected; will use the search feature next time.
            Lesson learned. Welcome to the boards!

            Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

            "It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X