Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pirate Oath

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pirate Oath

    Does anyone know the 'Pirate Oath' from NOS? We swore we would never forget it & now have no clue what it was other than "something, something, something, run from any fight I can't win".

    Thanks!

  • #2
    Re: Pirate Oath

    Here ye be, lass--

    I, state your name...
    Can always be trusted NOT to be trusted,
    To run from any fight I cannot win,
    To win any fight I cannot run from,
    To plunder treasure with a hearty laugh,
    To swab the deck with a hearty hand,
    To seek freedom with a hearty heart,
    And to sing "Yo Ho" in a hearty voice... over and over again!
    AND... to discourage the use of "parlay" in situations of conflict when those who seek to evoke it are only tryin' to save their own skins anyway, causin' pain and sufferin' for the captain, death and destruction for the entire crew, and an abuse of the use of "parlay" as defined in the Code- which is more what you'd call guidelines than actual rules anyway.
    Ah, just say... Yo Ho!
    You are now officially pirates!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Pirate Oath

      yay! my friend and I had memorized it but I had to go back to the little video clip to get the last part right.
      Most often found at a theme park

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Pirate Oath

        Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! It has been bugging me for a week.

        Wasnt there a pirate handshake too?
        Last edited by micksmom; 03-05-2007, 01:20 PM. Reason: brain fart

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Pirate Oath

          Raise your fist, cross your fingers for luck, circle your mates around you and settle the deal you struck

          I don't think settle is the right word. Anyone?
          Most often found at a theme park

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Pirate Oath

            Thanks for this! I remember sitting there and doing it (soaking wet from just coming off of Splash Mountian, mind you), I just didn't remember the words. ^__^
            {Pirate lass at heart}
            I helped "sink" MiceChat on May 19, 2007!
            "What is it with Mr. Disney and vultures?"
            "They're global!"
            "No, Dad, that's Mickey..."

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Pirate Oath

              Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
              Here ye be, lass--

              I, state your name...
              ..."state your name."

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Pirate Oath

                Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                ..."state your name."
                heh...

                "...that's HEDLEY..."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Pirate Oath

                  raise your fist for freedom
                  cross your fingers for luck
                  join with mates around you
                  to celebrate the deal you struck

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Pirate Oath

                    We are the Pirates who don't do anything...Wait, wrong song
                    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

                    http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Pirate Oath

                      Originally posted by DisneyDude2006 View Post
                      We are the Pirates who don't do anything...Wait, wrong song
                      Veggie tales!! Those are definitely some fierce pirates...

                      You look like captain crunch.
                      do not!
                      do too, you're making me hungry.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Pirate Oath

                        Originally posted by kidpirate View Post
                        Veggie tales!! Those are definitely some fierce pirates...

                        You look like captain crunch.
                        do not!
                        do too, you're making me hungry.
                        :ot:The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything film is coming soon to a theater near you. January 2008
                        All I needed to know in life, I learned at MiceChat.
                        And kindergarten.
                        :yea:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Pirate Oath

                          Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                          Here ye be, lass--

                          I, state your name...
                          Can always be trusted NOT to be trusted,
                          To run from any fight I cannot win,
                          To win any fight I cannot run from,
                          To plunder treasure with a hearty laugh,
                          To swab the deck with a hearty hand,
                          To seek freedom with a hearty heart,
                          And to sing "Yo Ho" in a hearty voice... over and over again!
                          AND... to discourage the use of "parlay" in situations of conflict when those who seek to evoke it are only tryin' to save their own skins anyway, causin' pain and sufferin' for the captain, death and destruction for the entire crew, and an abuse of the use of "parlay" as defined in the Code- which is more what you'd call guidelines than actual rules anyway.
                          Ah, just say... Yo Ho!

                          You are now officially pirates!
                          Intense that you have all that down!
                          You must spend as much time in NOS as me!

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X