Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.4.7 - Coheteboy's March Single Rider PARTAY! (wildest photos in the wilderness)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.4.7 - Coheteboy's March Single Rider PARTAY! (wildest photos in the wilderness)

Greetings.

Just need to get a few basics out of the way first:

The Single Rider Meet has been a monthly meet of whomever wants to show up and not want to be stuck as a party of one all the time. For me, all my Disneyland AP buddies are married or with small kids so this is totally what I needed to get my Disneyland fix without going solo.

If you want to read and see pics from February's meet organized by Mousercise, Check this out: Click me!

03.04.07 -- Sunday

Ok wow. Micechatters have been saying that it was going to be a busy day. They weren't kidding!

I got to the parking structure around 10:28am. I skipped the tram and headed towards the Downtown Disney Monorail station and by the time I actually made it to the hub... it was a little bit after NOON. Yup, it took me an HOUR AND A HALF to get into the structure, park, walk to the monorail station, take the monorail, and walk to the hub. That really is INSANE.

Oh well. Off to the meet! Fishbulb as always has the best noon meet photos so ou should hit it up here.

Men's Pocky!

A lower angle of Walt & Mickey and the pretty flowers!

More flowers... but no skunk in sight.

More folks showing up to the meet!

Mousercise!

Aerinpegadrak (say that ten times fast) checks out what Dustysage has in his bag o tricks.

PEEPS!

YEOWCH! This peep now knows what a Muppet must feel like.

The noon meet was quite a large gathering! But not enough for Pezz Lightyear... he was on the phone to talk to other people instead.

Fishbulb questions our lunch destination.

Bye bye little Jedi!

Trek over to DCA for lunch! Here's Hector and Miss Christine. Helloes!

So where did we go to lunch anyway? Here's a hint.

Any gueses? Ok here's one that's more obvious:

^A bit too excited for my tastes.

But yup! It was PIZZA OOM MOW MOW, the Pizza Port of DCA... sans the refills.

After some pasta, the massive group heads over to the cove bar where many other micechatters are eating. A few of us decide to grab some fast passes for screaming while we're there.

Mousercise and Disneyballerina:

And of course, the whole reason why we're in DCA is to check out the Muppet Mobile Lab!

No luck this time. I decided it was time to go to Disneyland proper after my disappointment, but Dustysage and crew were able to find Dr. Bunsen Honeydew with their patience. Check out that fun here.

It was just about time for the Single Rider Meet to begin. On the way out of DCA, we spied the most unusual contrasting of events. The line to get INTO DCA was 10 times longer than the entrance to Disneyland!

Check it out! DCA's line:

Disneyland's line!

Egads. Must be the cheerleading competitions!

More photos and more single rider goodness to be had coming up!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Re: 3.4.7 - Coheteboy's March Single Rider PARTAY! (wildest photos in the wilderness)

Great TR so far, sorry we didn't get to chat at the Meet.
    Ahhh I would'a gone but I had a group and we were involved with things. Plus I think my two non-MC'ers would'a felt awkward....

Quick! I'm in the background of at least two of the above photos! Find me!
    dreams. come. true.

Comment

Re: 3.4.7 - Coheteboy's March Single Rider PARTAY! (wildest photos in the wilderness)

Awesome report!

Comment

Originally posted by BellhopPrincess View Post
        Great TR so far, sorry we didn't get to chat at the Meet.
        Ahhh I would'a gone but I had a group and we were involved with things. Plus I think my two non-MC'ers would'a felt awkward....

Quick! I'm in the background of at least two of the above photos! Find me!

hehe, you're wearing red and black! Sorry, I shoulda made more rounds to say hi to people I don't know. I'm still relatively new to this too. Only my 4th meet and while that sounds like a lot... there's even more micechatters!

And feel free to bring non-MCers. When we hit disneyland... we're just as normal as you can get. In the geeky kinda way!

Back to the meet!

14:00

I left the main mice chat crew and headed to the Single Rider Meet rendezvous point. A few fellow single riders followed suit!

Here's Dontbecheekin, Neverneverland, and Mousercise, all displaying thier various APs.

Upon entering... I spied the most amazing thing. Disney characters around Town Square. A LOT OF THEM! And not just your usual Goofy in his pastels. I'm talking a few that I rarely see on their own! ... and a few usuals. Keep in mind, the following photos were taken within the same 5 minutes.

There's the Rabbit from Winnie The Pooh and some new friends...

Ghepetto, Pinocchio, and Honest John were on hand for photos. Here, Ghepetto finds a possible new girlfriend for his boy.

Goofy's son Max is also kicking it. I heard a random lady say "that's goofy's nephew!" I guess she got him mixed up since Mickey has nephews and Donald has nephews. Goofy knows how to work it I guess!

Yay, Meeko!

One of the Cinderella mice!

Coda's favorite thing to eat are little babies.

^ GRRRRR I'M HUNGRY!

Also hanging in the area but I didn't take pictures of was Stitch and Baloo.

Oh and also Rosie O'Donnell took a break from THE VIEW to scare...er... meet kids.

More to come! But for now... I need to take a nap.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Rosie O'Donnell. hehe. aka Turk

Everywhere we turned there was another character. Thanks for capturing most of them.

I didn't know you were taking a pic of all of us.. I thought it was just the passes. That explains the weird look on my face. yikes!
          Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

Comment

Ha ha - enjoy your nap - very unusual characters that crawled out of the woodwork while you were there - I haven't seen some of them in forever!

But enough about the micechatters... !

Comment

Oh my god, that's like the obscure character meet and greet!!
              dreams. come. true.

Comment

nice pics, ive never seen some of those characters befor!
                If we chase the stars to lose our shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine.

Comment

Yay! Single rider meet! Great pics

Comment

Great shots and very cool to see you guys yesterday! I was being an honorary NorCal Chatter but hope to join in the Single Rider Hijinx again!
                    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                    :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post

Coda's favorite thing to eat are little babies.

^ GRRRRR I'M HUNGRY!
                      Koda snacks on those who misidentify Disney characters.
                      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Awesome TR and pics! Can't wait for more.

Comment

omg meeko!!
                          Disneyland Photos:
                          01.02.2006 (facebook album)
                          02.25.2006 - Totally random trip
                          Spring break 2006 - WALT DISNEY WORLD (also has some random spring break pics in)
                          08.01.2006 -Club 33 trip!
                          My first MC trip report!
                          More to come, of course! =D

Deluxe Annual Pass purchased - 12.09.2006

Comment

Originally posted by bananabelle View Post
                            omg meeko!!
                            That was my exact same reaction! I absolutly adore Meeko!

It looks like all ya'll single riders had a great meet! I'm looking forward to more pictures of the single shenanegans!
                            MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I've only seen a character cleanout once like that before in Town Square. I think, though am nowhere near certain, that they do that to train fuzzies.

I really wish I could have gone, but my mom would have killed me had she left Anaheim without riding Tower of Terror or Soarin'. But next month! Nothing shall stop me!

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X