This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I own a piece of the matterhorn!!!

For my birthday my mom and dad gave me a little chunk of cement from the matterhorn! I am so exited.

You can get them on the internet for $20
    Click here for most recent TR with night shots of Tomorrowland! (WDW)

WDW Photo update <Hidden Mickeys - Details - and SM with the lights on>

Re: I own a piece of the matterhorn!!!

The yeti will be most displeased.

Congrats on your "piece of the rock", and Happy Birthday.
    That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

sigpic

Comment

Congrats... everyone should own a small piece of Disneyland.
      Charlie :wave:
      MiceChat User #1037

Comment

I hope it isn't really just a piece of sidewalk.

It's like buying a star for someone. Yikes.

Comment

Congratulations! The only time I can remember receiving a rock as a gift was this one time at Halloween...

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
            Congratulations! The only time I can remember receiving a rock as a gift was this one time at Halloween...

Don't get me started. Last time I got a rock as a gift, I spent two weeks in jail, with my roommate, Bubba. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
              hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                Don't get me started. Last time I got a rock as a gift, I spent two weeks in jail, with my roommate, Bubba. Ouch.
                :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by NapoleonD View Post
                  The yeti will be most displeased.
                  I wonder if this will be like the superstition/curse/legend in Hawaii. That if you take a piece of the islands (lava rock) back home to the mainland with you...you'll have nothing but bad luck.

Apparently the Post Office in Hawaii gets a lot of rocks mailed back to them every day. True story.

Let us know if the Yeti starts bothering you.

And Happy Birthday!

Comment

I really need to get in on this "piece of the Matterhorn" action/scam. They are tearing up the sidewalks near my place and the chunks of concrete are the same color as the Matterhorn. I guess all I have to do is take some pics and sell it on ebay and wait for some customers.
                    sigpic

Comment

What does it look like? Well, I can imagine the rock itself, but I mean, did it come in a fancy box or on some sort of a stand?
                      I want my cake back!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ExJungleSkipper95 View Post
                        I really need to get in on this "piece of the Matterhorn" action/scam.

hey, this could be a good way for MiceChat to make money! :yea:

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
                          hey, this could be a good way for MiceChat to make money! :yea:
                          That could seriously be a nice idea. MCers donate Disney Memorabilia from their private collections for auction, proceeds to benefit MiceChat.

Or we could just sell off Charlie (Circarama)'s collection and buy the whole internet. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Opus1guy View Post
                            I wonder if this will be like the superstition/curse/legend in Hawaii. That if you take a piece of the islands (lava rock) back home to the mainland with you...you'll have nothing but bad luck.

Apparently the Post Office in Hawaii gets a lot of rocks mailed back to them every day. True story.

Let us know if the Yeti starts bothering you.

And Happy Birthday!
                            Same with The Bodie Curse, at Bodie Ghost Town near Mammoth

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
                              What does it look like? Well, I can imagine the rock itself, but I mean, did it come in a fancy box or on some sort of a stand?
                              It comes in a box. When Anders got his, I was like, wow, a chunk of concrete in a box. How special for you. But I'm warming up to it now.

Really, whoever came up with this was a genius. At $20 bucks a pop, with countless hard core Disney freaks wanting to get in on the action, it's a cash cow.
                              Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X