Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

POLL: The Disney Characters- Which Do They Prefer: The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: The Disney Characters- Which Do They Prefer: The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?

Okay, this is a poll I should have came up with a long time ago.

Which band do you think the Disney Characters would like?

The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
    The Beatles
    92.86%
    The Rolling Stones
    7.14%

The poll is expired.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Re: POLL: The Disney Characters- Which Do They Prefer: The Beatles or The Rolling Sto

I could totally see the Fab. 5 rocking out to Yellow Submarine
    So many mouse ears, so little time...

Comment

Re: POLL: The Disney Characters- Which Do They Prefer: The Beatles or The Rolling Sto

I was under the impression that most of them like Duran Duran.
      Last edited by Dustysage; 03-06-2007, 10:59 PM.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
      Save

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
        I was under the impression that most of they like Duran Duran.
        Oh, well, unfortunately, they are not on this poll.

I can see all the characters danicing to "Twist and Shout."

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

The better Disney character Rock N Roll question... who would you cast in the Rocky Horror Disney Show
          “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
            I was under the impression that most of them like Duran Duran.
            And one of their favorite Duran Duran songs would be "Ordinary World"!

Comment

Definately The Beatles.

They were a little edgy but basically good boys.

The Stones were too "out of control" to be "Disney"
              "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
              -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

The Beatles for sure, both have universal appeal and both are still awesome.

Comment

I don't know. I could totally picture Goofy doing "Sympathy for the Devil."
                  Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! 100% prefer Beatles!

Comment

The Beatles because that's the music they hear from The British Invasion at the UK Pavillion. :cwink:

Comment

Beatles. Yes, they had their... ahem... "sixties" phase, but their songs weren't so derogatory towards women.
                        Oo-de-lally!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                          The Beatles because that's the music they hear from The British Invasion at the UK Pavillion. :cwink:

AND the Fab Four at Tomorrowland Terrace at DL. Anybody know if they're ever coming back, btw?
                          Indubitably,

Jose

If you are flammable, and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. ~Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Out of the two, Beatles. However, I'd say they're more fans of The Beach Boys, The Monkees, Herman's Hermits, and the like.

However, a few villains and Halloweentown villagers might prefer Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson, and Slim Whitman.
                            -Tim

Comment

The Fab Five are fans of the Fab Four, of course.

Favorite tunes?

Mickey - Baby You're a Rich Man
                              Minnie - She Loves You
                              Donald - Mean Mr. Mustard
                              Goofy - Fool on the Hill
                              Pluto - Martha My Dear (and a no-prize for knowing why)

I could go on, but I'm due at DL in a couple of hours. :yea: :yea: :yea:
                              sigpic

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X