Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

my around the Disney world trip!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my around the Disney world trip!

hi there, my name is gemma and i am new to these boards!
    i am currently working in walt disney world!!! in 2 weeks i start my whirlwind tour of the Disney world! starting in california for 3 nights (paradise pier), tokyo for 2 (sheraton), hong kong for 2 (hollywood) and paris for 2 (santa fe)!

any hints appreciated!

food, rides to make sure i get on etc!!!

Re: my around the Disney world trip!

Woah, how much is this costing you????

Comment

No advice, but wow! Have fun, I'm so jealous as its always been my little fantasy to do the world Disney style.
      :ap: Trips ~ 1989, 1997, 2000, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2008 and taking another one in 2010!
      It's kind of fun to do the impossible. ~ Walt Disney

Comment

erm, approx $6000!!! ive saved up ALL year!!! but that does include everything from flights - transfers - food - spending!!!

Comment

That sounds awesome. Take lots of pictures and be sure to post them!

Comment

Take me with you !!! Bring back lots of pictures and post them, please. Have a great time!

Comment

you'll only pay the Park Admission at Tokyo Disneyland but Disneyland Paris , Hong Kong , Disneyland California will be free for you coz you work for Disney of course .

Make sure to have your MainGate Ticket and your Disney ID with you everywhere you go .
              HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Sounds like a fantastic trip. If you have Internet access, try to post from each resort so we can keep track of the great time you are having.

Wouldn't it be fun if you had a picture taken in front of each of the castles during this one trip?

I made a trip around the Disney globe as well a couple of years ago. I didn't do it all at one time, but over the course of a single year. It was fantastic. Each of the parks has their own unique character. Coming from Florida, you'll find Tokyo Disneyland to be a very surreal experience. In many ways, it is a lot like the Magic Kingdom in Florida, but they still try to shoehorn some of the Disneyland California attractions into the park. It is a strangely familiar and yet different experience.

One fun thing to compare each of the parks on is the Haunted Mansion. Each of the parks has this attraction in a different land (with the exception of Hong Kong which doesn't have one yet)

Can't wait to hear what you think of Tokyo Disney Sea. That is the park that seems to blow people away when the first see it. Of all the parks I've ever visited, this is the one that I dream about the most.

Have fun and PLEASE keep us informed during your journey.
                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                Save

Comment

i dont thnk i will have internet access during my trip but i will b sure to post a report when i get home!!! the park i am looking forward to the most is hong kong! im not sure why, i think mayb due to how amazing the hotel looks with it been so new!! also that i have 2 days to do one park, unlike tokyo where i have one day and hopefully one evening!!!

Comment

Wow! This is awesome!!!!!
                    Still wishing for that AP....:blush:

Future Imagineer, right here!

"Have I really been on MiceChat for TWO HOURS?!?!?!?" -Me

Comment

I have a feeling you'll love Disneyland Paris, I did! But don't get too excited about the food out there. We ate at Walt's and the food was very pricey, and not very good. But the park is very pretty and the rides were lots of fun.

Have fun and tell me how the Hong Kong and Tokyo are because those are the two parks I haven't been to.

Comment

Sweet, but, this has been posted repeatedly in every park/resort forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                          Wouldn't it be fun if you had a picture taken in front of each of the castles during this one trip?
                          That was our Christmas card picture in 2003, my husband and I standing in front of each of the castles. All but Hong Kong that is, because it wasn’t open yet. We did an around the world trip for our honeymoon to all the Disneys in 1993 and redid the trip in 2003 for our 10th anniversary. We took almost a month each time. Disney_spice, too bad you don’t have longer to spend in Tokyo, it is really a wonderful city. As far as recommendations there is a restaurant called Walts at Disneyland Paris and a Cinderella themed restaurant that were very good. And of course Tokyo Disney Sea is not to be missed, it is a beautiful park.
                          Last edited by The Red Head; 03-09-2007, 04:47 PM. Reason: mispelled word
                          San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X