This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dining

My DH and I are on our way to Disneyland for the first time. (and our first trip to CA) We are Disneyworld AP holders even though we live in MA!! So you can imagine how much we love all things Disney. The dining experience is half of what we love about our trips, so any advice you can give us about where to eat while at Disney would be much appreciated. We are only going to be in Anaheim for two days of our trip. Thanks so much!!

Re: Dining

Check out the Blue Bayou Reservation thread. Everyone gave great advice to sixwoofys. All reservation numbers are listed and info on Ariels Grotto.
    sigpic
    Did I just say that?

Comment

If you want fine dining, get reservations at Napa Rose in the Grand California Hotel.
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I know Blue Bayou has a lot of complaints lately. But I still enjoy it. I like the prime rib, I love the way they changed the salad/salad dressing, but mostly it's the atmosphere...there's nothing else like it.

You've got to plan a trip on POTC and then lunch or dinner at BB, it's a requirement for someone wanting the whole Disneyland experience!!

Comment

Do lunch at Blue Bayou, its much cheaper and you have a better chance at a table by the water.

Comment

The fried chicken @ the Plaza Inn is the best!

The salads at the Frent Market with the Ginger Pinapple Dressing is also very yummy...
            Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen in Dowtown Disney is a pretty good stop to make. They have really great food and the waitstaff has always been wonderful.
              Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I like french fries.
                "See, I didn't get the name Bad Billy Pratt for nothing."

Comment

Originally posted by charyna View Post
                  The dining experience is half of what we love about our trips, so any advice you can give us about where to eat while at Disney would be much appreciated.
                  Napa Rose at the Grand Californian Hotel and Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X