Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to see the next MiceChat Trip Reports include Disney stores/merchandise

Don't get me wrong, I freakin' love the photo trip reports, always seeing the repair needs and signs and... um... speakers! ;o)

I'd love to see the MiceChat Meet invade a few popular Disneyland stores inside the park, see photos of the newest merchandise, snap photos of the prices, clearance items, bobble heads, stuffed animals, frames, hats, etc, etc

Hope everyone likes my idea of more stores/merchandise photos for your trip reports. ;o) Just an idea. ;o)

I'm hoping tomorrow, Sunday March 11th, is another Meet. Is it?
    Last edited by Micoofy Duck; 03-10-2007, 01:05 PM.

Re: Request to see the next MiceChat Trip Reports include Disney stores/merchandise

I forgot in request for Trading Pins photos as well sold in the stores. ;o)

Comment

Re: Request to see the next MiceChat Trip Reports include Disney stores/merchandise

oh my gosh! I so agree.. I love seeing all the items for sale in the Emporium.

And the price and clearence items are a great idea too! I would be able to call Delivears and have it sent!

Anyone will to take these pics?
      Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Gret idea!!
        I would love to see some photos of all the above.
        I hope someone takes your suggestion and runs with it.
        "Some imagination Huh?"

Comment

I just noticed the other thread where a good handful of people are disgusted with the new line of merchandise, I mean, come on, not EVERYTHING can be labeled with that dreaded logo that people seem to "hate".

Show us the hateful products then. Show us the cheapness. And show us the gems that are worth your time and money. ;o)

I also would think it would be a funny site to see a large group of MiceChatters invading a store, the counter checking out and filling up an entire store. ;o)

Comment

I often include merchandise in my Photo Updates. I recently included photos of the new St. Patrick's Day merchandise that is now available in World of Disney, and other select Resort shops.

I've also posted photos of all of the "DisneyParks" merchandise (which is what I think you were referencing in post #5) and a lot of the Year of a Million Dreams merchandise that has hit the shelves...

I also include photos of new collectibles and art that is released at stores like Disneyana and Off the Page.

I did photo tours of Pieces of Eight, Port Royal, and Disney Vault 28 when they each opened as well...

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
              I often include merchandise in my Photo Updates. I recently included photos of the new St. Patrick's Day merchandise that is now available in World of Disney, and other select Resort shops.

I've also posted photos of all of the "DisneyParks" merchandise (which is what I think you were referencing in post #5) and a lot of the Year of a Million Dreams merchandise that has hit the shelves...

I also include photos of new collectibles and art that is released at stores like Disneyana and Off the Page.

I did photo tours of Pieces of Eight, Port Royal, and Disney Vault 28 when they each opened as well...
              You beat me to it, Iwas going to give Kudos to master gracey, because I specifically remember the St Patricks day update!

Comment

Originally posted by Kath2188 View Post
                You beat me to it, Iwas going to give Kudos to master gracey, because I specifically remember the St Patricks day update!
                Thanks

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Add me to the list of people who love to see pictures
                  of ALL the new merchandise, at the Emporium, World of
                  Disney, Disneyanna, from mugs, to "toothpick holders"
                  picture frames, toys, clothes, hats, ceramic figures,
                  antenna balls, seasonal items (especially in Disney
                  Showcase and/or the entrance to World of Disney) .

Among some of my more favorite merchandise line is
                  the one with a black and white photo of someplace in
                  DL with fully colored Mickey, Donald, Goofy with a
                  matching phrase starting with "Where . . . . "
                  ...... everone screams at the sight of the mouse"
                  is my favorite one of those so far.

There is also a neat line of merchandise that has
                  adapted the Las Vegas style welcome sign, for DL.
                  specifically
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I the Las Vagas style merch at WDW only was branded with the correct resort.

I do love the merch updates though I need to order thoughs St.
                    Patricks Day ears.
                    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

I always wait to see MasterGracey's post as well for merchandise. When my boyfriend and I went to Walt Disney World for the first time two months ago, we were going nuts buying so much stuff. His parents collect a lot of stuff, so we were having a field day. We are going back to Disneyland in May and back to Walt Disney World again next January, so we are already saving up for certain things.

Anyway, I would also love to see more merchandise pics just to see what is at the parks and to be prepared for my next trips.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post

It's pretty obvious everyone here appericates your posts that include merchandise photos but I'm just saying we'd love to see MORE because after viewing many recent trip reports, I don't see many fotos of merchandise, maybe because MC Meets are not as interested in buying merchandise.

By the way, no links included in your post? I guess we have to search for your trip reports. ;o(

I personally love to shop and if I can playfully shop through MCer's trip report photos, well i, and many others, will go ape nuts for it.

As for your previous photos regarding merchandise, again we appericate them and hopefully there will be MORE to come by other MiceChatters. Not just from MG. Reason being is because MG may skip over an item that he may not think is worth photographing yet the next person may think the same item is interesting enough to photograph.. well, you get my point, everyone's got a different take on what to photograph in a store.
                        Last edited by Micoofy Duck; 03-10-2007, 05:40 PM.

Comment

[quote}

I'd love to see the MiceChat Meet invade a few popular Disneyland stores inside the park, see photos of the newest merchandise, snap photos of the prices, clearance items, bobble heads, stuffed animals, frames, hats, etc, [/quote]

I totally agree. I always take pictures inside the stores especially the Emporium where they have great decor and WoD where they also have wonderful set-ups. I like to look at these pics and compare the merchandise from trip to trip. weird, huh? It is just another way to see the magic of what I can't afford to bring home with me!:lol: LOL!
                          sues

Comment

Originally posted by susislickermouse View Post

I totally agree. I always take pictures inside the stores especially the Emporium where they have great decor and WoD where they also have wonderful set-ups. I like to look at these pics and compare the merchandise from trip to trip. weird, huh? It is just another way to see the magic of what I can't afford to bring home with me!:lol: LOL!
                            sues
                            Curiouser and curiouser

Comment

clearance items! :lmao:

there IS a meet Sunday... there's a meet every Sunday
                              Good morning, son
                              In twenty years from now
                              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                              And I can tell you 'bout today
                              And how I picked you up and everything changed
                              It was pain
                              Sunny days and rain
                              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse