This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive Letters To Disney

Okay, with my other thread about how under-whelmed I was about Rockin' Space Mountain & Rockin' California Screamin' going on I figured I'd throw in a few POSITIVE letters that I sent off to Guest Communications the same day.

Here they are...

Dear Disneyland Resort,

My name is Joseph Nielsen. I recently had the amazing chance to visit your resort once again and buy an annual pass so I can experience the magic that is Disney year-round! (This time I opted to upgrade to the premium pass.)

I am writing you in regards to a cast member by the name, Josh. My partner, Robert, and I had the nice opportunity to meet this fine cast member while he was working his shift at the Mickey & Friends tram loading area. I believe the date was Monday, March 5th. Anyway, Josh was so incredibly kind, helpful, and informative. He educated us on facts about the parking structure and possible plans for a new structure in the works.

Thank you, Disney, for hiring such a fine gentleman!

Sincerely,
    Joseph T. Nielsen

Dear Disneyland Resort,

My name is Joseph Nielsen. I am writing you in regards to a cast member by the name, Mike, whom my partner, Robert, and I have both encountered many times at the entry gates to

Thank you, Disney, for hiring such a wonderful gentleman!

Sincerely,
    Joseph T. Nielsen

...Joe...

Re: Positive Letters To Disney

Fantabulous!
    Glad 'all' went well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X