Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Positive Letters To Disney

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive Letters To Disney

Okay, with my other thread about how under-whelmed I was about Rockin' Space Mountain & Rockin' California Screamin' going on I figured I'd throw in a few POSITIVE letters that I sent off to Guest Communications the same day.

Here they are...

Dear Disneyland Resort,

My name is Joseph Nielsen. I recently had the amazing chance to visit your resort once again and buy an annual pass so I can experience the magic that is Disney year-round! (This time I opted to upgrade to the premium pass.)

I am writing you in regards to a cast member by the name, Josh. My partner, Robert, and I had the nice opportunity to meet this fine cast member while he was working his shift at the Mickey & Friends tram loading area. I believe the date was Monday, March 5th. Anyway, Josh was so incredibly kind, helpful, and informative. He educated us on facts about the parking structure and possible plans for a new structure in the works.

Thank you, Disney, for hiring such a fine gentleman!

Sincerely,
    Joseph T. Nielsen

Dear Disneyland Resort,

My name is Joseph Nielsen. I am writing you in regards to a cast member by the name, Mike, whom my partner, Robert, and I have both encountered many times at the entry gates to

Thank you, Disney, for hiring such a wonderful gentleman!

Sincerely,
    Joseph T. Nielsen

...Joe...

Re: Positive Letters To Disney

Fantabulous!
    Glad 'all' went well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X