This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Disneyland tomorrow...

Does anyone know what the crowds will be like? The last time we went we didn't even get on any rides it was sooo crowded.
    I've stuck my foot in my mouth so many times I don't think I'll ever get rid of the taste.

Re: Going to Disneyland tomorrow...

Im sure it won't be THAT crowded but it is the beginning of Spring Break for some school around here so expect some crowding, but not to the point of not being able to ride anything.

Comment

Thanks Mr_chopsticks! I'm anxious to go but I am terribly frightened of the crowds!
      I've stuck my foot in my mouth so many times I don't think I'll ever get rid of the taste.

Comment

Be prepared for another very hot day, and perhaps continuing smoke and ash from the Anaheim Hills fire...a possibility at least...

--Barry
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Thanks Radiobarry! Looks like it'll be a few degrees cooler than yesterday so I am going to keep my fingers crossed!!

Comment

get there at open and grab as many fast passes as you can as early as possible, then you can use them later in the day when/if the lines are hideously long
            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
            -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
            Originally posted by pratt55
            Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I don't think it's that crowded this week, you'd be in some trouble if you were planning on Fri-Sun but I think weekdays right now aren't too bad. But yes as someone said grab fastpasses early in the day, esp Space Mountain! Keep hydrated, water is free at every walk-up restaurant.

Comment

I am also going tomorrow as well, But isn't it early for spring break just yet? Its only second week of march or third week. But I hope it will be light.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                  Be prepared for another very hot day, and perhaps continuing smoke and ash from the Anaheim Hills fire...a possibility at least...

--Barry
                  Can you really smell the smoke at the park? I will be going both in the AM and was wondering about this...

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalDude View Post
                    Can you really smell the smoke at the park? I will be going both in the AM and was wondering about this...
                    I can't smell the smoke and I'm next door to the park but there is some ash still flying around and if you have asthma I don't recommend a day at the park.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X