This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Walt from Big Thunder Ranch

Haven't seen these pics posted here before but I discovered them while exploring the ranch while my niece was petting the goats....

Hope you enjoy!!
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Re: Pics of Walt from Big Thunder Ranch

You mean they're photos of photos from BTR? They came out very nice!

Comment

Is there a Disney Historian in the house? Wasn't there no Big Thunder Ranch until the late 70s - early 80s? How could Walt have been there?

Comment

Those are great!!! And these pictures are in BTR??? I mean thats where you found them?

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
        MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
          Is there a Disney Historian in the house? Wasn't there no Big Thunder Ranch until the late 70s - early 80s? How could Walt have been there?
          I think they mean is that these photos are hanging in BTR, and they took photos of the photos there.

The actual Walt photos themselves were taken at many different locations (Studio, polo fields, Circle D Ranch, South America, etc).

Comment

I've seen these before! Awesome!

Comment

thanks for the post. Walts personality really shines through...

Comment

I know he owned a ranch (that of course he sold to pay for DL) but I didn't realize what a big equestrian buff Walt was. Although that may just be his showmanship coming through for the cameras...
                I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

Comment

The first picture is from the studio lot. the rest could be from many places, some of the dress may have been from the visit to south America doing research for Saludos Amigos.

Walt played polo, so some of them look like they are from his polo days.
                  VISIT my sketchblog: M54

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X