This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maps

was wondering if anyone who is going to the park on sunday can help me out, if i give someone my address could they mail me a map of DLP &DCA? i'd be forever greatful. :bow:
    wdw-87 fort wilderness with fam.
    00 off property with future wife
    00 carribean beach with fam. for x-mas
    01 all star ask her to marry me also x-mas
    02 off property with inlaws
    03 polynesian with wife and fam. 3 days from wed.
    06 port orleans french quarters with wife for one day

I'll try to remember!
    It's Just me, Jenn.
    "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

ooo...ooo...ooo... me too please, I go in ELEVEN DAYS!!!! WooHoo and HappyDance!

If someone could send me one too I would sooooo appreciate it....

:bow:
      Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

If the Jr Miss and I actually make it to DL tomorrow, we'll make a point of grabbing some maps.
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Do you mean the maps they hand out at the gates, or the large wall maps that you have to purchase?

Comment

I would like the maps they hand out at the gate....
            please
            Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Originally posted by disney24/7
              was wondering if anyone who is going to the park on sunday can help me out, if i give someone my address could they mail me a map of DLP &DCA? i'd be forever greatful. :bow:
              I believe you can call Guest Relations and request maps and they'll send it to you. I do know the non-disney parks in the area do that when asked, so I'm sure DL does that as well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X