Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

maps

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maps

was wondering if anyone who is going to the park on sunday can help me out, if i give someone my address could they mail me a map of DLP &DCA? i'd be forever greatful. :bow:
    wdw-87 fort wilderness with fam.
    00 off property with future wife
    00 carribean beach with fam. for x-mas
    01 all star ask her to marry me also x-mas
    02 off property with inlaws
    03 polynesian with wife and fam. 3 days from wed.
    06 port orleans french quarters with wife for one day

I'll try to remember!
    It's Just me, Jenn.
    "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

ooo...ooo...ooo... me too please, I go in ELEVEN DAYS!!!! WooHoo and HappyDance!

If someone could send me one too I would sooooo appreciate it....

:bow:
      Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

If the Jr Miss and I actually make it to DL tomorrow, we'll make a point of grabbing some maps.
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Do you mean the maps they hand out at the gates, or the large wall maps that you have to purchase?

Comment

I would like the maps they hand out at the gate....
            please
            Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Originally posted by disney24/7
              was wondering if anyone who is going to the park on sunday can help me out, if i give someone my address could they mail me a map of DLP &DCA? i'd be forever greatful. :bow:
              I believe you can call Guest Relations and request maps and they'll send it to you. I do know the non-disney parks in the area do that when asked, so I'm sure DL does that as well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X