This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu at the Blue Bayou?

Hello there!! This is my first post on MiceChat but I have been a long time reader.

I was just curious if anyone knew the current menu for the Blue Bayou Restaurant? I am going to be at the Resort the 16th through the 19th and am planning on taking my girlfriend there to eat becaucse she's never been. However, she is allergic to certain foods so I wanted to make sure it's a good, enjoyable choice.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and I'm excited to begin posting on MiceChat!!

Also, any thoughts on how crowds will be this weekend?? Thanks!!

Re: Menu at the Blue Bayou?

Top of the page, lunch and dinner menus:

http://www.dlresortinfo.com/Disneyla...s/dlmenus.html

This weekend, probably busy with spring breakers and cheerleaders.

Welcome!

Comment

Be sure to make reservations well in advance: 714-781-DINE (3463)

Welcome to MiceChat

Comment

Originally posted by xunBEARablex View Post
        Hello there!! This is my first post on MiceChat but I have been a long time reader.

I was just curious if anyone knew the current menu for the Blue Bayou Restaurant? I am going to be at the Resort the 16th through the 19th and am planning on taking my girlfriend there to eat becaucse she's never been. However, she is allergic to certain foods so I wanted to make sure it's a good, enjoyable choice.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and I'm excited to begin posting on MiceChat!!

Also, any thoughts on how crowds will be this weekend?? Thanks!!

Honestly, I don't like the new menu at all... I like the kids menu better. I like the style... just the food choice isn't that great anymore... I love the setting though... you can't beat that.

but if you want to go... ALWAYS make reservations. More than a day before time... more like a week.
        exclusively,
        the sanguine poppet aka Sey

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X