Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are the crowds at this time of year?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are the crowds at this time of year?

I finally managed to get a trip planned for Friday, March 23rd, and a couple postings about crowds have scared me. The last time that I want was on another Friday, the 18th of August (last year), and the crowds were bad, but manageable. Does anyone know how they will be compared to the last time that I went?

Thanks!
    Welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center.

sigpic

If you ever see a skinny eight year-old looking kid sprinting through Adventureland, yell "Hi!" at me!
    Btw, I'm really not eight.

So I'm sitting at my computer thinking, hey, I need a creative signature so that people on micechat will remember me. And then it hits me: I'll just type it up!
    I sure am creative.

Re: How are the crowds at this time of year?

I hear you. I as going to go that whole weekend, but 2 days in crowds is to long and not fun...so we probably will not go.

Comment

Well Today I just came from disneyland and the crowds were not bad as I thought would be but next week for sure it will be busy due to spring break.

Comment

Oh man. I thought I was safe if I went a week away from Spring Break!

sigpic

If you ever see a skinny eight year-old looking kid sprinting through Adventureland, yell "Hi!" at me!

So I'm sitting at my computer thinking, hey, I need a creative signature so that people on micechat will remember me. And then it hits me: I'll just type it up!
        I sure am creative.

Comment

The crowds around the past weekend were a bit much at times, but nothing terrible or overwhelming. Pirates maybe about 35-40 minutes with a little bit of NOS looping, but nothing terrible. Especially considering that things such as Fantasmic and Splash are down now.

Comment

Thanks! What I'm really wondering though is how the crowds compare to a Friday in August (the last time that I went)

sigpic

I sure am creative.

Comment

Sory for the double post, but can anyone answer my question?

sigpic

I sure am creative.

Comment

we will be there on the 31st and 1st you have me thinking it may not be a good time to go
                davnat

Comment

Well, that Friday is going to be special, since that weekend is the National HS Drill Team competition, bringing high school drill teams from all over the US to Anaheim......add that to the fact that we're in prime Spring Break season, and the fact that weather's been beautiful lately, there will be HUGE crowds.

I'll be there too, braving the crowds

Comment

Originally posted by dragnman777 View Post
                    Sory for the double post, but can anyone answer my question?
                    It will be crowded but I believe it won't be as crowded as any day in August.
                    The Armenian Genocide

Comment

I'm with Frenchie.
                      Do note that as local AP'ers take "the rest of the afternoon off," they head to DL. This site, for example gets little action on Fridays after noon.
                      Expect it to be a lot busier after about 2PM than in the morning.
                      Just get what you really want to experience done, then relax after that.

As has been written several times here, now and every Spring:
                      Spring Break crowds at DL peak during the week before Easter and the week of Easter. The crowds then tail off in crowdiness for the two-to-three previous and subsequent weeks. People from all over ome to DL on Spring Breaks and not all Spring Break weeks are alike. Mainly, because if everyone had off the same week, it would be just like Christmas week at every vacation place.

Comment

Originally posted by French25Fan View Post
                        It will be crowded but I believe it won't be as crowded as any day in August.
                        Finally! :beg: Reassuring news!

sigpic

I sure am creative.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X