This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting remarks from the monster at the end of Monsters INC

So as you all know..at the end of Monsters Inc..the very last monster usually makes a remark about people in the taxis. So I wanted to know what it has said to all of you...it's said two things about me:

First time: I was wearing glasses and it said something like 'hey you in the 2nd row with the glasses' something something...

second time: I was with VillainsFan and Matt and we all had a good laugh when it said: 'gentleman in the 2nd row...I'm free after work!'

I've been having nightmares ever since...:lol:
    From Family Guy:

When Brian the dog meets Michael Eisner at the car wash...

"Come to Disneyland!!!!! BRING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Re: Getting remarks from the monster at the end of Monsters INC

She has tried to pick me up! "Oh my you in the red shirt what are you doing later", my fiance quickly answered that I would be with her!

Comment

She said something to my Dad... "I'll be visiting your closet tonight, sir!" or something to that effect. My Mom, who was sitting in the first row with my brother (Dad and I were in the second) turned and laughed.
      {Pirate lass at heart}
      I helped "sink" MiceChat on May 19, 2007!
      "What is it with Mr. Disney and vultures?"
      "They're global!"
      "No, Dad, that's Mickey..."

Comment

Originally posted by Captn_Shamrock View Post
        She said something to my Dad... "I'll be visiting your closet tonight, sir!"
        That's just what Roz said to me...

Comment

Roz has asked my boyfriend at least twice if he'd like to trade glasses with her She's yet to make a comment to me. I guess I need to make sure I wear a hat or something lol

Comment

wow is this for real? wow.

Comment

i've gotten the same remarks
              We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Comment

Okay, both times I went on the ride she spoke to someone in the second row...is that true for all of you???
                Just trying to figure out if she is targeting that middle row always.

Comment

Darn, I didn't know they did this and thus didn't pay attention.
                  sigpic
                  Elsa's and Anna's
                  Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

How does it work? Is there someone watching through the camera and picks different comments?
                    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyDude2006 View Post
                      How does it work? Is there someone watching through the camera and picks different comments?
                      Its Magic of course! You know a little pixie dust is all that is needed and poof an amazing effect! )

Comment

First post...woo!

Anyway, for me, I was filming the ride, especially for the end (being from Australia I dont get to see it too often) and Roz said "you left the lens cap on...just kidding! I'm ready for my close up...cheese"

Sean

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyDude2006 View Post
                          You know at the end of the attraction how there is a monster news crew there, and one monster has a video camera in his hand...well...that's a fully functioning camera and allows Roz to be able to pick out her humans and talk to them. Now how exactly Roz's voice comes to life...that someone else will have to explain.

Week before last, my sister and I were in the back row, and Roz said "Hey you in the third row...are you two twins? You humans all look the same to me."

Last week, she said "Hey you in the first row, better keep an eye on that guy of yours, he was blowing kisses at me. That whippersnapper." Or something along those lines to my cousin and his wife.

I love the effect. Makes you leave the attraction with a smile.
                          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

The first time I rode it was with the DMCA ladies and Roz said, "You ladies look like trouble to me!"

:clap: Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                              The first time I rode it was with the DMCA ladies and Roz said, "You ladies look like trouble to me!"

:clap: Perfect!
                              :lmao: That is perfect! Apparently Roz is a very wise monster.
                              MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X