Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PHOTO UPDATE 3/13: Illuminating (and Testing) Nemo, Midway Mania, & Tom Sawyer Island

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHOTO UPDATE 3/13: Illuminating (and Testing) Nemo, Midway Mania, & Tom Sawyer Island

WELCOME TO DISNEYLAND

MIDWAY MANIA PROGRESS...
    ...Slowly but surely...

TOM SAWYER ISLAND
    Something new is being built on the part of the Island, directly across from the Mark Twain/Columbia dock. ...Interesting....
    Sorry I couldn't get any other shots of the Island.. I tried, but it was just way too dark - none of the photos turned out.

ILLUMINATING (AND TESTING) NEMO
    The Lagoon's showlighting was on tonight, along with Sub testing. The opening day is drawing closer, and its beginning to get very exciting with all this testing going on! :ap:

The Lagoon fully lit up, as a Sub passes by:

Hope you enjoyed the update

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 3/13: Illuminating (and Testing) Nemo, Midway Mania, & Tom Sawyer Is

The Subs are looking great with the new colors, they really POP with the scientific explorer-style, yellow.

Thanks for the night shots of the Lagoon work MG. They turned out great!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 3/13: Illuminating (and Testing) Nemo, Midway Mania, & Tom Sawyer Is

wow!! these are awsome pics, thank you so much for taking them, the lights look great!

Comment

I really like the fact that most of the lighting is going to be underwater. It looks like the Submarine Voyage's Seas of the World will be really beautiful at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
          wow!! these are awsome pics, thank you so much for taking them, the lights look great!
          Yeah, what Makarla said! Ditto!

Peace and thanks for sharing,
          Roo
          husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

awesome! thanks for taking these and sharing, and all the hard work!

Comment

Just wanted to let you know, your pictures are awesome! I love the lighting effects on the subs! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Nice to see action over in the lagoon. Great pictures, thanks a bunch.
                Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

The first picture shows all the rides and attractions closed, and the others give us hope for the future! Maybe the building on the Island is for a new way of getting to the Island? The sub pictures are just driving me crazy! Those lights make it look so very promising! Can't wait until we go in December!
                  thanks again! Great Pictures!
                  "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
                  --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
                  Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

First off, thank you to MasterGracey for the fine effort he has put forth. His pictures made me wonder how the attraction experience will vary from night to day! What a wonderful notion that the experience may be quite different depending on the time of day experienced!

Like two attractions in one!
                    --
                    http://www.bewaterwise.com

Comment

The submarine passing in one the photos has a nice tail light!

Comment

Look at all the blue lights in the Bubble section, Oh boy this is going to be good!

Comment

aw the lights look so pretty!!!!

Comment

Master Gracey,
                            Can you see any of the digital graphics? I know they are talking about green screens and such so did any of that show up during the trial period you watched? Just asking????
                            "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
                            --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
                            Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

I wonder the reason that underwater lights weren't used in 1959. They really make the attraction look like its own mysterious world.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X