Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland Cream Puffs?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disneyland Cream Puffs?

    My mom is going through a cream puff phase where she's is always in the mood for one. Recently she struck up conversation with a co-worker who happened to enlighten her about a Disneyland Cream puff that she claimed to be the best. Since she's not much of a theme park person guess who's gotta get it for her?

    The only clue to it's where abouts was that it was in or around California Adventure (so specific *sarcasm*). Tomorrow I'm heading to Disneyland and I was wondering where can I find this "legendary" Cream Puff and how much it costs, because if I return home without one there's going to be hell to pay.
    My campus elevator smells like burned hair and won't drop faster than the pull of gravity, no matter how much I scream.

  • #2
    Re: Disneyland Cream Puffs?

    They have Cream Puffs at the Pacific Wharf Cafe (Boudin). Don't know how much they cost.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disneyland Cream Puffs?

      http://www.allearsnet.com/dlr/din/menu/men_pwc.htm

      $3.79 for a vanilla cream puff, $3.99 for a chocolate one.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disneyland Cream Puffs?

        mmmmm creammm pufffsss

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disneyland Cream Puffs?

          Haha I was wondering if this thread was actually about food. I'm glad it is!


          Visit my mice chat toy shop!
          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

          Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disneyland Cream Puffs?

            Whew saved me... Thanks guys!
            My campus elevator smells like burned hair and won't drop faster than the pull of gravity, no matter how much I scream.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disneyland Cream Puffs?

              great, now i want a cream puff for dessert....

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Disneyland Cream Puffs?

                Oh my gosh! DL has cream puffs? ? ? I feel another craving coming on! ha!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Disneyland Cream Puffs?

                  Originally posted by qwiksliver1022 View Post
                  My mom is going through a cream puff phase where she's is always in the mood for one. Recently she struck up conversation with a co-worker who happened to enlighten her about a Disneyland Cream puff that she claimed to be the best. Since she's not much of a theme park person guess who's gotta get it for her?

                  The only clue to it's where abouts was that it was in or around California Adventure (so specific *sarcasm*). Tomorrow I'm heading to Disneyland and I was wondering where can I find this "legendary" Cream Puff and how much it costs, because if I return home without one there's going to be hell to pay.
                  They have them at the little shop right next to the BrrrBank Icecream...I can't think of the name of it. I think they cost about $4.50 . I don't think they're the best ever though because the whip cream taste more like cool whip than real whip cream!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Disneyland Cream Puffs?

                    Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                    They have them at the little shop right next to the BrrrBank Icecream...I can't think of the name of it. I think they cost about $4.50 . I don't think they're the best ever though because the whip cream taste more like cool whip than real whip cream!
                    I haven't had those, but the ones on the wharf are great. Same place that sells the soup in the breadbowls. They are gooooodddd.
                    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Disneyland Cream Puffs?

                      I actually didn't know what a cream puff was, I had to search for it in google images. It looks so tasty!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Disneyland Cream Puffs?

                        Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                        Oh my gosh! DL has cream puffs? ? ? I feel another craving coming on! ha!
                        Road trip?!?! I'll meet you in Tacoma! Let's go!
                        I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

                        "Do you remember in kindergarten, how youd meet a kid,
                        then 10 seconds later youd be playing like you were best friends?"
                        * * *

                        :love:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Disneyland Cream Puffs?

                          please stop talking about this...im 8 hours away from DLR and licking my lips and lookin at my keys thinkin maybe, just maybe i might drive all night and get one in the morning!!
                          "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
                          "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
                          "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."


                          Originally posted by Ride Warrior
                          I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
                          If you won the lottery what would you do?
                          Originally posted by Wally
                          Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Disneyland Cream Puffs?

                            doctor say that I can not have then any more.

                            you Cream puffs
                            cream puffs

                            will power please kick in please!
                            AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day o 2010
                            Alan





                            Toy Story Mania construction:
                            Older photo
                            New Photo

                            Member of
                            MiceChat WDW Trip
                            Next trip
                            2014 Dec, 31

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Disneyland Cream Puffs?

                              Your mother needs to make trip to Beard Papa. I've been to both New York (Astor Place) and L.A. (Hollywood and Highland) outlets. Yummy.

                              http://www.beardpapa.com

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X