• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Mountain Soft Openings.....

they're coming soon.......

Oh, that's just NOT cool ....
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

I am so mad that i do not get to go untill August.. all you people get to go before me

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

Comment

Please be June 18th, please be June 18th, please be June 18th!
        Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

oh wait! How do you tell when? Will they announce it or do I have to keep walking by the ride hopeing to be there at the right time?
          Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Last edited by Michelle; 10-03-2005, 08:15 AM.

Comment

we'll just have to go everyday until they soft open the ride. then we will know for sure when it is.
              "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

i CANNOT wait!! woo-hoo! good thing i'll be going a lot this summer!! i usually try to avoid the high season, but there's just too much fun stuff going on. i'm going to have to do some extra meditating to survive the crowds, though...lol!
                <o>

Comment

Im going this tuesday, I hope that they have a soft opening, I mean, c'mon, I think it's about time because there's toooooooo much anticipation in the air. All bow to Space Mountain. :bow:
                  "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

Well ... I will be at DL from the 10th-15th of July .... I think that I will do all of my SM riding on the 10th-14th and on the 15th ride everything else ... and party like it's 1999!
                    Originally posted by drunkmom
                    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle
                      Bahaha I love these cryptic CM messages.

Dito!! :botox:

Comment

well, I have just searched a bunch of other disney boards, and I can't find it anywhere else......

I am confident that if this is true, more news will come, and maybe Al can confirm it for us <crossing fingers>
                        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                        Help support the site you love:
                        -Visit the MiceChat store
                        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Ahh, the world of...

-Monorail Man

Comment

Last edited by revol yensid; 06-05-2005, 07:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Let us all try and not get our hopes up, yes? Would be such a horrible let down if (when) it doesn't live up to our expectations.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X