This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP's and early entry....

this is my first post so be gentle. I was wondering if, I have a premium AP and wanted to know if we get early entry or not. Someone had told me that it was only applicable on certain parkhopper passes and that seemed a bit disapointing. So, hopefully you guys will be able to give me the correct answer....I'd hate to wait at the gate for an extra hr or so.

Re: AP's and early entry....

I am pretty sure EE is not open to people with only a premuim AP. Let me go digging around because this question was asked earlier today.

EDIT: Here is the thread from this morning. It talks about what is open for EE and who is able to recieve EE

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57441
    Last edited by PirateChick; 03-16-2007, 04:15 PM. Reason: Added link

Comment

I believe if your staying at one of the Disney hotels you still get early entry with your AP.

Comment

I have an AP and eary entry is not included.

Comment

I have never been able to get early entry with my AP. Only when I stay at the resort and on particular days. Welcome to Micechat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by msmith View Post
            this is my first post so be gentle. I was wondering if, I have a premium AP and wanted to know if we get early entry or not.
            If you stay at one of the 3 DIsneyland Resort Hotels, you can do Early Entry on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Sat. Otherwisee, APs are not eligible for EE.
            If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Don't show up so early. Then you won't be waiting an hour.

There is a special red carpet on the far side of the entrances, where the royalty that are the AP are greeted with floating rose petals and free coffee and chocolate bars and a sticker that says, "I'm special" that gets slapped onto your forehead.

And welcome to MiceChat [slap sticker that says "new member" on forehead]!!

Comment

How do they know you are staying at the hotel...special EE passes?

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
                  If you stay at one of the 3 DIsneyland Resort Hotels, you can do Early Entry on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Sat. Otherwisee, APs are not eligible for EE.
                  Aren't those the only days they do EE anyways?

Comment

I am pretty sure they have special tickets or something that identifies them as having EE. I ma not sure though as I have never seen the entry process. I only worked the rides for EE.

Comment

I know at WDW you have to show your room key for EMH.

Isn't it the same at DL?

Comment

The past 3 times I stayed at a DL hotel I was given a piece of colored paper that said early entry. (It looked like something a 1st grade teacher would have run off for her students). I got it because when I booked the room I also booked tickets. This July will be my first hotel stay without a ticket package. I'll know more then. For now, this is all the info I can add.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post

There is a special red carpet on the far side of the entrances, where the royalty that are the AP are greeted with floating rose petals and free coffee and chocolate bars and a sticker that says, "I'm special" that gets slapped onto your forehead.
                          ]!!
                          Hey!!! I never got MY red carpet, coffee, rose petals, chocolate bars or stickers. I just paid a lot of money for nothin! I want a refund!!!

Comment

I showed my hotel card key and there was a special line noted as early entry.

Comment

For EE you need to show your Hotel ID... which is the same as your reosrt charge card. Each Hotel ID gets 5 people in for EE. Along with the Hotel ID you also need to present your tickets to the park. If you purchase a park hopper ticket and don't have a Hotel ID you do get 1 early entry. As a hotel guest you can go to EE all mornings that it is offered. With tickets and no Hotel ID you get one early entry. AP's don't get any EE.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X