This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasyland: Some of the little things that have gone missing

The past couple of weeks I have noticed two things that have gone missing, the first being the golden apple which sits atop her book of magic at the entrance of the attraction and makes the whitch cackle every time you touch it. The second being the hands that tell time for the clocktower in the Peter Pan queue. It's funny how I noticed because they sit right across from eachother. I'm sure theyre probablly being refurbished but it's been a long while now so who knows.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: Fantasyland: Some of the little things that have gone missing

-smoke from Mr Toad's chimneys gone since...what, early 90s?
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

I was sad about the apple disappearing, but apparently the book still cackles? I don't know, that might have been a fluke.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

I noticed about the clock as well. I was there abotu two weeks ago and they were gone...
        My mind won't rest
        and I don't sleep
        Not even in my dreams...
        -"If You Ever Did Believe"
        written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
        1985-2005

Comment

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
          I was sad about the apple disappearing, but apparently the book still cackles? I don't know, that might have been a fluke.
          It still cackles. Just touch the base.

Comment

How about the stuff that's been ADDED? Those squirel scuppers on the Castle...blecchh.

Comment

That apple comes and goes a lot. It seems every month there's a thread in here saying it's gone.. now it's back.. no wait it's gone again...

Last time I suggested that they make the whole thing from one cast piece of metal so it cant be taken.
              Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
              DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

>>How about the stuff that's been ADDED? Those squirel scuppers on the Castle...blecchh.<<

I like the squirrels!

- - Some of the not-so-little things I'm missing:

Captain Hook's Pirate Ship

Skull Rock

Sleeping Beauty Castle Diorama

Skyway

Villains Shop

TinkerBell Toy Shop

Comment

There was smoke in Toad's Chimeny?! Haha, never realized that.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                  -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by merlinjones View Post
                    Villains Shop

MAN! i miss the villains shop..and the villains photo op too
                    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                    Originally posted by pratt55
                    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I miss the glass-blowers...

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
                        MAN! i miss the villains shop..and the villains photo op too
                        Two of my great things that just dissapeared!

I mean they tried to move the villain shop over to bat en rouge, but then it just slowly became more and more nightmare and then when the shop moved the villains were totally gone!
                        And don't get me started on the dissapearance of Fortune Red over in NOS... I digress because we're talking about Fantasyland dissapearances here.
                        The villain lair was always fun too, best place to catch the evil queen or the white witch (wish they'd bring her back too)

Comment

has anyone else noticed that the carousel organ no longer plays? It's just speakers now and recorded music. Guess they don't want to pay to have the organ repaired and fixed it cheaply by adding the speakers.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X