This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate Disney Dollars

Was anyone here able to get any? I heard they sold out yesterday morning!

Re: Pirate Disney Dollars

They are not a limited edition thing. Just next time you come to the park, they should be available at any of the locations that usually sell Disney Dollars.
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

anyone got a pic of these Pirate Dollars? Opus Archives? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
        anyone got a pic of these Pirate Dollars? Opus Archives? Anyone?
        Here's a link to them

http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservic...eydollars.html
        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
          and thank you...

Comment

Cool!
            "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Thanks for the linf, Malcon10t. I want the Ariel one. Do they sell those at the Disney Store?

Comment

At the very bottom of this page from Disney,
                it says these will be available at the Disney Stores, also.
                Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I was at a Disney Store here in WA yesterday to buy some Disney Dollars and they said they recently received the princess ones. The manager had not heard about the new pirate ones yet, so she had no idea when they would be receiving those.

Comment

Only the $1?

Comment

Is Ariel still available on the dollars?

Comment

I believe so, but haven't been to the parks lately. Maybe since someone else mentioned that the Disney Stores are not familiar yet with the Pirate ones, try them?

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfan4ever54 View Post
                          I was at a Disney Store here in WA yesterday to buy some Disney Dollars and they said they recently received the princess ones. The manager had not heard about the new pirate ones yet, so she had no idea when they would be receiving those.
                          We did the same thing yesterday. We went to the Disney store hoping to get some of them for the grandson's POTC birthday party on Saturday and they had not even heard of them. They did tell us that the mall Disney stores had been sold and we no longer run by Disney. They said they don't get things now until months after the parks get them. Yesterday I purchased a pack of 25 on ebay. They are shipping them priority and I will have them for Saturday. With the cost of shipping compared to the cost of taxes here in California I am still ahead. Not bad! They look really great! As did the commercial for the new film tonight!
                          "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
                          --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
                          Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

Cost of taxes? There's no taxes on Disney Dollars ...

They sold out in the first 2 hours or so at Disneyland on Sunday. We checked both stores that have them at DCA, and were able to get a few of the "Flying Dutchman" dollars. None of the Black Pearl. Rumor has it that they'll have more in the park on Thursday.

Comment

Oh yeah, and also ...

The Disney Stores were sold to "The Children's Place". Disney kept the http://www.disneystore.com & http://www.disneystores.com sites and redirects them to their online store, until 2008, I read somewhere.

The Disney Stores have the $1, $5, and $10 "Princess" Disney Dollars right now... They know nothing of the "Pirates" ones, yet.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X