This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland.com stuck in time warp

Just went to Disneyland.com and it had a huge picture ad inviting me to be part of the 50th Celebration, with a pic of the castle with it's birthday suit on.
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Re: Disneyland.com stuck in time warp

I don't see it...
    Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

You gotta take a screenshot of things like this otherwise most of us won't see it by the time it's fixed heh.

Comment

The foreign version of the resort hotels' page still has 2006 prices listed. That site needs a large going over. It's suffering from patch-job-itis.
        Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
        DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

Try refreshing your browser and getting rid of temporary internet cache items. The 50th graphics have been removed for months now.
          When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true, but because of distance, not for millions of years.

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"

Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X