This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Tours

I am sure we have all passed by the Guided Tour Welcome Center as we enter DL. My question is this: Have any MCers taken any of the tours? Discover the Magic, Walk In Walt's Footsteps, Disneyland Guided Tours, etc. Most of us on MC have been to the park often enough to know most of the ins and outs, but, I have always been curious if any of the tours were worth it. Of course any information will be appreciated.
    "I was curious. I'm not a cat, that's not dangerous."

-Gregory House, MD

Re: Disneyland Tours

I have enjoyed the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour. It's not that you'll learn all that much, if you are already a Disneyland fan, but it is a cool way spend a few hours in the Park. Plus, you get to do a few things you can't do alone (we got to poke around the Tiki Room before it opened for the day). Nothing spectacular, but pretty cool.
    That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

sigpic

Comment

Do they still offer those tours where you end up sitting front row for Fantasmic and you get that little buffet style food?

Comment

Does anyone know how much the tours are?

Comment

Walk in Walt's Footstep's is $59/person. Discover the Magic $59/person (2 person minimum and $49 for each additional person). And the Guided Tours (Welcome to Disneyland) are $25/person.

We got a boxed lunch on the patio of the Disney Gallery the day I went. Fantasmic was not running that day.
          That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

sigpic

Comment

Very cool. Thanks
            "I was curious. I'm not a cat, that's not dangerous."

-Gregory House, MD

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X