This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarassing Moments.

This has probably been asked before, but my limited searching and half hearted attempt to look didn't turn anything up. However, I want to know if anyone has had as embarassing, or better yet, more embarassing then what I am about to put. So lets turn old Paris upside down, every king become a clown, etc.... etc..... etc....

1) I was in line for Indy with my girlfriend and my best friend and his younger brother. My friend is doing a good job of getting water on my girlfriend without hitting anyone, I personally was getting a little perturbed that they were doing it to begin with. So as soon as my girlfriend decides to throw water, my friend ducks, and soaks this poor lady behind us! I turned so many shades of red. I still can't tell that without feeling embarassed.

2) I was a kid. I was on Pirates. I peed myself. Didn't let my brother know untill Thunder Mountain......... It sucked.

Re: Embarassing Moments.

lol thats awfull.

I fell into the planter by Buzz lightyear. cuz I was sitting on the railing.

I got alll dirty on my backside and people laughed

check me out on Flickr
    www.flickr.com/photos/xsorsburn

Comment

I've shared this story before, but I shall share it again! Wahoo!

Last time I was at Dland I was sitting in the Frontierland smoking section on a bench. I was sharing my bench with a lady who was smoking as well. Anyways, so this guy walks by pushing a stroller and starts screaming, "YOU SHOULD STOP SMOKING!!!"

Before I had left for the trip my Mom reminded me that some Californians don't take too kindly to smokers, so I was revved up for it. (I used to live in CA but its been 5 years)...so anyways, I look back at the guy and say, "That's rude!" (I mean I only smoke in the designated areas as to not offend other non-smokers.)

And the lady next to me starts busting out laughing and told me it was her husband. I was very embarassed, but she said if I wanted I could go over and smack him. She was a good sport, and he was too, and my boyfriend (now husband to be!) was cracking up at me.

Comment

Originally posted by adormouse View Post
        "That's rude!" (I mean I only smoke in the designated areas as to not offend other non-smokers.)

And the lady next to me starts busting out laughing and told me it was her husband. I was very embarassed, but she said if I wanted I could go over and smack him. She was a good sport, and he was too, and my boyfriend (now husband to be!) was cracking up at me.
        that is HILARIOUS

check me out on Flickr
        www.flickr.com/photos/xsorsburn

Comment

Originally posted by adormouse View Post
          I've shared this story before, but I shall share it again! Wahoo!

Last time I was at Dland I was sitting in the Frontierland smoking section on a bench. I was sharing my bench with a lady who was smoking as well. Anyways, so this guy walks by pushing a stroller and starts screaming, "YOU SHOULD STOP SMOKING!!!"

Before I had left for the trip my Mom reminded me that some Californians don't take too kindly to smokers, so I was revved up for it. (I used to live in CA but its been 5 years)...so anyways, I look back at the guy and say, "That's rude!" (I mean I only smoke in the designated areas as to not offend other non-smokers.)

What are the odds?! That's great though.

Comment

I went to Disneyland on a field trip in high school. I felt like the only mature one. First, this kid actually got kicked out of Dland. I guess he was hitting people with a lightsaber or something, and ended up hitting a CM.

Then, I met up with a bunch of people and we all went on Pirates. One kid decided to stand up, so of course these other people thought "hey if he stood up it must be okay to stand up!" so they all start standing up. I have no idea what they were trying to accomplish by standing up. When a voice announced for everyone to remain seated, I felt so embarrassed to be associated with those people, like I was guilty by association.

Then, we all had a curfew but for some reason a bunch of people decided to go run off at the last second and go shopping. we were all supposed to meet up at a certain time, get into our car groups, and go back to the hotel once everyone was there. Well, some people went to the meeting place, and then left again. >_< We all got yelled at.

Oh yeah, and the most embarrassing actually happened in the hotel. When I sleep I tend to...cuddle with pillows and stuff. Well, apparently I started to cuddle with the girl sleeping in the bed with me. :shy:

Comment

Walked right into a pole in the line for the WDW Mansion (it was night time)

Comment

My mom got pooped on big time when we were eating at the carnation plaza, back when you could do that sort of thing. It was nasty looked like a melted nestle crunch bar.

Comment

Originally posted by SmellyOrangutan View Post
                  Walked right into a pole in the line for the WDW Mansion (it was night time)
                  haha that reminds me of the time I got stuck in a turnstile at the Pinocchio ride at DLR. The turnstile locked when I was halfway through it, so my leg got caught and I pretty much fell over the dang thing.

Comment

I was at Grad Nite in 1997 with my best friend Renee and we were walking down Main Street and I saw Mickey and I yelled out "Mickey" and was not looking where I was going and ran right into a trash can. My best friend Renee laughed so hard while I just wanted to crawl into the trash can and hide but now looking back on it I laugh it was so funny.

Comment

hmm, picture this.

You pushed the glow cart at DCA that roams and the managers comes up with this brilliant idea to push in front of Electrical Parade, but wait, your manager has to go talk to another cart and you ended up being 100 feet in front the parade... now your pushing it down toward the sunplaza where there is a LOT of people. Now, the music is going on, the streets are dark and my cart is glowing like crazy... now i hit the most people area and dude, everyone was screaming their butts off for me! like LOUD! so loud my manager was like "dude, this is the most embarrasing thing that happened"

BOOM!
                      ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Walking the tram route at 7am after my grad nite, they had trash cans every 50 feet or so lining the middle of the street. Well I was ready to pass out and not enough paying attention and I collided full walking speed right into one. I was surrounded by hundreds of seniors from various LA schools, and got laughed at by hundreds

Also, on July 17th while we were waiting for the ceremony, we had a discussion on who might be showing up and someone said Art Linkletter and maybe the president or something but we doubted it and, thinking about opening day hosts and presidents, I blurted out "Yeah and Ronald Reagan"(who'd just died, and gotten MASS media coverage about it too ;P). 4 seconds into it I realized what I said and played it off like I said it jokingly "Oh wait.." but I sure had said it seriously and was blushing about it I attribute it, just like grad nite, to me being up all night. I gotta stop going out in public when I'm up all night heh.

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
                          Walking the tram route at 7am after my grad nite, they had trash cans every 50 feet or so lining the middle of the street. Well I was ready to pass out and not enough paying attention and I collided full walking speed right into one. I was surrounded by hundreds of seniors from various LA schools, and got laughed at by hundreds
                          I was with my cousin once and he wasn't paying attention and walked into one of those trash cans. It caused the door on the front of the trash can to pop open, and he ended up on top of the trash can. This lady sitting on a nearby bench got up and said "oh my god, are you okay?" and my cousin was too embarrassed to admit he had accidentally walked into a trash can, so to play it off he said "yeah, I meant to do that" and to prove it he ran full force into every trash can he saw....and man, there are a lot of trash cans.

Comment

I was on Jungle Cruise with Mikey (great skipper) and he said something like "Now everybody pretend to be an elephant!"

I was the only one in the boat who did it and it was a little embarrassing.

Comment

Spilled barbeque sauce all over my shirt and pants. An awesome CM gave me a certificate for a new shirt when she saw it

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X