Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celine Dion & Family At Disneyland March 22, 2007!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celine Dion & Family At Disneyland March 22, 2007!

Celine Dion, her son, Rene-Charles, and her husband/manager, Rene Angelil, were at Disneyland yesterday (March 22). They look so CUTE in front of the castle!

Here are the pictures...

Man, I'd love to just one day happen to be at the park and bump into them! She's my all-time favorite singer - EVER! I'd love to go on Splash Mountain with them so I could buy the photo at the end! LOL

Just thought I'd share the photos.

...Joe...

Re: Celine Dion & Family At Disneyland March 22, 2007!

That's her son??? Could've passed for a daughter.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

The two of them look so cute and parent-ish in their tracksuits!
      My mind won't rest
      and I don't sleep
      Not even in my dreams...
      -"If You Ever Did Believe"
      written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
      1985-2005

Comment

One of our family friends had a funny encounter with Rene in Vegas. This friend of ours started playing at one of the tables (can't remember if Blackjack or Poker). Anyway, this friend of ours didn't recognize Rene and they started chatting. The conversation started with hockey, then they realized they were both Canadian. Then finally Rene asked this friend of ours if he wants a couple of tickets to go see his wife's show. Still not realizing who it was, our friend went into that "What ?!?! Who's your wife?" surprised mode. Then finally Rene revelead who his wife is. Then this friend of ours was all speechless afterwards but he did say he had a great chat with Rene and Rene was happy to chat with another Canadian. One of the funnier celebrity encounters I've heard.)

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
          That's her son??? Could've passed for a daughter.
          Or "Beauty and the Beast" ? LOL

Comment

wow cool.

Comment

How old is her son...that looks like her daughter?
              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Joe...you are the greatest. Please don't take what I say as a reflection on you. haha!

Celine....drive me INSANE! I can't hack her at all.

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                  Joe...you are the greatest. Please don't take what I say as a reflection on you. haha!

Good thing she didn't sing "My Heart Will Go On" from the balcony of the castle during Fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                    Good thing she didn't sing "My Heart Will Go On" from the balcony of the castle during Fireworks.
                    Sticking finger down my throat!!!!!!!!! That, truly, would put me over the edge!

Or better yet, from the front of the Columbia!

Comment

We saw them at Legoland a year or two or three back... my wife who is a HUGE fan of hers was standing NEXT to her for a few minutes and did not even know it lol. Our son was on the Jr Driving School with her kid and they let them drive for MUCH longer than they usually do and we were wondering what the deal was. After looking around I saw my wife standing next to her, once I pointed it out my wife was in shock she could nto even say anything!

Comment

Awwwwwww, you're great too! And no, I totally understand. Everybody has a different musical taste. Not everybody is for everybody.

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                        BA HA HA HA!!! :lmao: Actually, I was thinking that they should have been the Grand Marshalls for POD. That way she could be belting "I Drove All Night" while coming down Main Street in the fire truck! LOL

...Joe...

Comment

Originally posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
                          Awwwwwww, you're great too! And no, I totally understand. Everybody has a different musical taste. Not everybody is for everybody.

...Joe...
                          Feel free to lob a Beatles insult my way----I can take it!

Comment

I heard Disney is signing her to her next contract, instead of playing Vegas they're going to have her on board the Columbia during Fantasmic! every night.

Comment

Feel free to lob a Beatles insult my way----I can take it!
                              Did you hear they were dying off in order of talent? OHHHH NOOOOO.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X